Zoom is one of the widely used meeting platforms. However, many times, users have encountered the issue in the meeting platform. Zoom meeting password not working is one of the common issues in Zoom which you also may face often. So, if you have forgotten your Zoom password and you are unable to log into Zoom on your laptop or mobile device? Then don’t worry. You can fix this issue by following the below-presented solutions.
Solutions to Fix Zoom Meeting Password Not Working Issue:
Solution 1: Verify Login Credentials is Entered Correct
Sometimes, this type of problem may happen when you are entering the wrong credentials or incorrect ID & Password, to log in. Hence check you are using the right ID & Password.
Solution 2: Clear Data & Cache
Zoom meeting password not working problem sometimes occurs because of the unusual cache or corrupted data of your Zoom app. To fix this issue you need to follow the below step by step guide:
- Go to your device, open Settings.
- Next, find Apps. Then open the Zoom app.
- Now tap on the option ‘Clear Data & Cache’.
- Then open the ‘Play store’ and then check for any updates.
- In case if there is any update available, then update it quickly.
- Now, try to join the Zoom meeting again, and then view the problem has been solved or not.
Solution 3: Logging into Zoom using your Google or Facebook
If you have an Education or Business account, then you should try to log into Zoom using your Google or Facebook or SSO (Single Sign-On) with your vanity URL (for example zoom.us).
Solution 4: Resetting your Zoom Meeting Password
- Open any web browser and navigate the link “zoom.us/forgot_password”.
- Now enter your email address and the captcha code displayed in the particular text box. Click on the “Send” button.
- Then you will get an email with a link to reset your password, so click that link within the email.
- Next, enter your new password twice in the required text box. Click on the “Save” button.
- Now you have reset your password successfully. You can log into the Zoom web portal using a new password.
Thus, in the above manner, you can solve the Zoom meeting password not working issue.