How to fix, YouTube Not Working on Roku?
The American multinational company Roku offers the streaming media the facility from various online services to their valuable users all across the globe.
Roku devices have been considered on the top digital media player market in a very a short period of time and follow one of the concepts of low-cost and small form set up boxes.
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to fix the YouTube not working on Roku instantly and effectively:-
- First of all, you have to go to your Home screen and then select the YouTube application
- Now you have to press the * button on you’re remote
- And then select the Remove Channel option
- After that, select Remove in the confirmation box.
- And you can see YouTube will now be removed from Roku.
- Now go to Settings, System, and System restart to restart Roku. Once it boots up, it’s time to re-add the channel.
- So search for YouTube from the Search Channel section
- Once you find the application, select it and click on tap the Add Channel button.
- This will help to re-added to your TV.
- Launch it and verify if the YouTube TV app not working on Roku or not.
At any point if you faces any issue wherein YouTube is not working on Roku, then visit Roku service center.