Customer Help Desk +1-866-987-2474
Facebook is an app that is used by almost everyone who has a smartphone and internet in this world. Facebook has been truly a revolutionary app that has helped people to connect with each other. This social media app allows not just individuals but also businesses to connect with their audience for the brand reach and product awareness and promotion. Facebook runs on every device such as laptop, desktop, smartphones like Android, and iOS. Creating a new Facebook account takes a few minutes after which you have a username and password to login to your Facebook account.
Facebook is also known to provide new ways to save and recover accounts. Officials at Facebook are aware of the rise in online crime and have identified easy ways to recover the account. Hacking is a common thing these days, many incidents come up every day of www.Facebook.com/hacked, where hackers hack the account, personal information, and many other things to make money. The information can be misused or can be sold to someone and if you forgot your password you can do www.Facebook.com/recovery.
www.facebook.com/hacked | How to Recover my Account
What is the process of www.Facebook.com/recovery if www.Facebook.com/hacked? Well, let us see that.
- Log in using your mobile number.
If you forgot your username you can still log in to your Facebook account. For this, you simply need to enter the mobile number associated with this Facebook account. You must remember your password however in this case to login.
- Try finding your account with your email id or username
- Under this option, you can go to Facebook’s ‘Facebook.com/recovery” page.
- On this page, you can search your name or username.
- You can also try searching nicknames if you use a nickname commonly as your formal name.
- When you see the list of accounts as a result of the search, you can see if your account name appears or not.
- When you see your profile photo you need to choose ‘This is my account’.
- Now, you can follow the further on-screen instruction to reset your password and recover your Facebook account.
Now, let us say you forgot your Facebook account password or www.Facebook.com/hacked, what would you do in that situation? Well, if you are logged into your Facebook account through the mobile app instead of the laptop where you logged out last time. Then it can happen that you may have forgotten your account password and in such a situation you can create a new password from this device and thus you don’t need to recover your account at all. But if you have logged out of all devices then you need to go for www.Facebook.com/recovery. How would you do that? You can follow the below steps to recover your Facebook account password.
- Go to the Facebook login page.
- Now, you can choose the account from the recent logins option on the page. After that click on the “Forgot password” option here. You can also enter email or phone number and then click on the “Forgotten account” option below the password text box.
- Now, you see that a message box appears asking you to enter the security code. The screen says that “please check your email for a message with your code. Your code is 6 digits long.” The screen also tells you which email id it has sent the code to. So, you can open that email, check inbox, check mail from Facebook, read the code from Facebook, enter the same in the message box on the Facebook page and click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow further on-screen instruction for Facebook.com/recovery.
Note: In case if Facebook doesn’t verify your identity then you can follow the steps of Facebook.com/login/identify
www.facebook.com/hacked – facebook.com/recovery
Facebook is a social media site which helps you in expressing yourself socially and make new friends. But it’s easy to lose access to your account if someone has targeted your account. Basically this happens when you haven’t put a strong password or sharing your login credentials with any one or with any Third party app.
Today we will learn how to recover a hacked facebook account. These are some steps you can follow to Recover hacked Facebook Account.
- Step 1: Immediately report to the facebook that your account has been hacked by visiting at https://www.facebook.com/hacked/ you can report here and will get help from facebook team to regain your account.
- Step 2: Go to Report Compromised Account page of Facebook and Click on My account is Compromised.
- Step 3: Now Enter your phone number or email address connected to your account and then search your account.
- Step 4: Enter your current password or old password and click on continue
- Step 5: After this Facebook will ask you How you think your account has been hacked.facebook will give you some options here to choose.
Choose a option accordingly and click on continue
- Step 6: Now Facebook will explain to you to change your password and go through recent activities of your account. it is just to confirm that the recent changes to your account came from another place click on Get started.
- Step 7: Now change your password and follow the given Instruction to provide security to your account.
There are few things which will help you in keeping your account Secure.
- If you ever receive any email from facebook regarding your password change or anything, Run to your security and save your account.
- Although Facebook team is really active in protecting your account, If any one trying to reset your password, you will get a mail from facebook team saying that they received a request to change your Facebook password. If You didn’t request a new password.
- Never login to third party any app by your facebook account, it might lead to insecurity of your account and You may lose access to your account.
- Review your privacy setting time to time.
How to Secure your Facebook Account.
There are certain ways through which you can keep Hackers off your Facebook Account.
⦁ Always keep a Strong password : Make sure your password is really strong meeting all the mandatory requirements , a strong password would have the combination of upper and lowercase letters, Numbers and symbols.
To change your password , Go to Account Settings > General settings > Password.
⦁ Verify Your Mobile number, Keep updating your Mobile number. By verifying your mobile number you will make your account more secure. Also it will help you to get your account back in case you forgot the password or lose access to your account . Facebook will be able to send you code on your number.
To Make any Change to Your Mobile number , click on Account settings > Mobile > Now click on Add a Phone And Follow given Instruction.
⦁ Activate Two-Factor Authentication it is a security feature that helps in the protection of your account . Once you set up two-factor Authentication You have to put a special code at the time of login to your account from any new browser. And You will also get alert when someone tries to login to your account.
To turn on or manage two-factor authentication.
Tap in the top right of Facebook > Setting > Security and Login > Use two-factor authentication and now tap on use authentication app or use Text message(SMS).
And You will be asked to choose a security Method
⦁ Tapping Your security key on a compatible device.
⦁ Login code from a Third-Party authentication app.
⦁ Text message (SMS) codes
⦁ Disconnect previous active sessions , You should end all your previous active sessions so there will be less chance of hacking your account after this your account will be more safe and secure.
Go to Account setting > Security page > then check the active session and click on edit and then finally on End Activity.
⦁ Avoid Spam Links , Don’t open unwanted links or any phishing links, any link offering money or any link offering any offer to you. They might steal your personal details or even harm you smartphone or computer.
⦁ Never Forget to sing out after use, Most important thing is never leave your Id logged in after the user, always log out from your facebook account.
The conclusion is that everything is hackable and any of the social media accounts can be hacked, so we need to be aware of the security of our accounts. Just remember to change the password frequently and check your security settings to be safe. Therefore, with the help of the above steps, one can easily recover www.facebook.com/hacked account and hence will get back the access of the account.