Facebook is an app that is used by almost everyone who has a smartphone and internet in this world. Facebook has been truly a revolutionary app that has helped people to connect with each other. This social media app allows not just individuals but also businesses to connect with their audience for the brand reach and product awareness and promotion. Facebook runs on every device such as laptop, desktop, smartphones like Android, and iOS. Creating a new Facebook account takes a few minutes after which you have a username and password to login to your Facebook account.
Facebook is also known to provide new ways to save and recover accounts. Officials at Facebook are aware of the rise in online crime and have identified easy ways to recover the account. Hacking is a common thing these days, many incidents come up every day of www.Facebook.com/hacked, where hackers hack the account, personal information, and many other things to make money. The information can be misused or can be sold to someone and if you forgot your password you can do www.Facebook.com/recovery.
WWW.Facebook.Com/Hacked | How to Recover my Account
What is the process of www.Facebook.com/recovery if www.Facebook.com/hacked? Well, let us see that.
- Log in using your mobile number.
If you forgot your username you can still log in to your Facebook account. For this, you simply need to enter the mobile number associated with this Facebook account. You must remember your password however in this case to login.
- Try finding your account with your email id or username
- Under this option, you can go to Facebook’s ‘Facebook.com/recovery” page.
- On this page, you can search your name or username.
- You can also try searching nicknames if you use a nickname commonly as your formal name.
- When you see the list of accounts as a result of the search, you can see if your account name appears or not.
- When you see your profile photo you need to choose ‘This is my account’.
- Now, you can follow the further on-screen instruction to reset your password and recover your Facebook account.
Now, let us say you forgot your Facebook account password or www.Facebook.com/hacked, what would you do in that situation? Well, if you are logged into your Facebook account through the mobile app instead of the laptop where you logged out last time. Then it can happen that you may have forgotten your account password and in such a situation you can create a new password from this device and thus you don’t need to recover your account at all. But if you have logged out of all devices then you need to go for www.Facebook.com/recovery. How would you do that? You can follow the below steps to recover your Facebook account password.
- Go to the Facebook login page.
- Now, you can choose the account from the recent logins option on the page. After that click on the “Forgot password” option here. You can also enter email or phone number and then click on the “Forgotten account” option below the password text box.
- Now, you see that a message box appears asking you to enter the security code. The screen says that “please check your email for a message with your code. Your code is 6 digits long.” The screen also tells you which email id it has sent the code to. So, you can open that email, check inbox, check mail from Facebook, read the code from Facebook, enter the same in the message box on the Facebook page and click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow further on-screen instruction for Facebook.com/recovery.
Note: In case if Facebook doesn’t verify your identity then you can follow the steps of Facebook.com/login/identify
The conclusion is that everything is hackable and any of the social media accounts can be hacked, so we need to be aware of the security of our accounts. Just remember to change the password frequently and check your security settings to be safe. Therefore, with the help of the above steps, one can easily recover www.facebook.com/hacked account and hence will get back the access of the account.