If you are continuously receiving an error message that your Windows license will expire in Windows 10 PC or Laptop, then you don’t need to worry about it. You can follow the solutions given below to fix the problem quickly. Even many users often reported getting the same error message, and they fix this error pretty quickly by following these easiest solutions. Thus, in this post, you will find complete information about how to solve it promptly.
Consequently, Windows 10 license offers a Home edition that is famous and workable amid Windows users. So, when you get an error message that Windows License Will Expire Soon Windows 10PC or Laptop, then you will need to activate the Windows 10 update in the PC setting. Thus, it’s also recommended to get a license from trustful authorizations or specialist.
Easy Solutions to Fix Error ‘Windows License Will Expire Soon in Windows 10’:
Solution 1: Manual Reactivation Windows License
- On your Windows 10 PC or Laptop, go the start menu, and then right-click on the Command Prompt and then select “Run as Administrator”.
- Next, type ‘slmgr -rearm’ command in the command prompt and then click on the ‘Enter’ key to run, and then ‘OK’ option. Then restart your system.
- Next reboot your system, go to the ‘Activation pane’ in the ‘Settings’ app, and tap on the ‘Change product key’.
- Then you need to type your licensed unique product key to activate the windows 10 computer or laptop and then you will view that the ‘Windows license will expire soon’ error gets fixed.
Solution 2: Windows License Management Service
On your Windows 10 Computer/Laptop, go to the ‘search box’ and type ‘services.msc’ which will open a new window. Then you require to ‘Disable’ or ‘stop’ two services. The first one is ‘Windows license management Service’ and the second is ‘Windows update’. Then disable this service on double tick on it to disable and stop services. Then find ‘Windows update’ and disable it. Finally, reboot your Windows 10 PC/Computer. The problem should be fixed now. In case, if it’s not fixed, then continue to the next solution.
Solution 3: Check Windows Update
You can also verify to solve the issue, is just checking that if any Windows Update is available pending or not. If an update is pending, then you should complete the update process to determine the problem.
Also Read: Windows 10 Update Problem | How to Fix
Solution 4: Restart your Windows 10 Computer
When you will see the error message windows License Will Expire Soon Windows 10, so you should also try out to restart your Windows 10 computer/laptop. Review it after the restart, and if you still find the same error message, then move to the next solution.
Solution 5: Manually Update Windows Build
You should try a manual update and the ‘Windows Insider build’ will update the Operating System to the newest version. To do it, follow these steps.
- Press & hold ‘Windows key + I’ together to open ‘windows settings’.
- Scroll down and then click on the ‘Update & Security’ on the left side.
- Then again scroll-down and hit on the ‘Windows Insider Program’.
- On the right side of the window, verify if any update option is available or not.
- Next, windows will download & install the newest show build on your Windows 10 computer/laptop
That’s it. Now your problem Windows License Will Expire Soon will be fixed surely in this manner.