If you have recently downloaded Windows 10 and all the time you are starting the windows facing some issues then you are at the right place, here we have mentioned the best possible solution if Windows 10 is stuck on restarting and how to resolve the issue instantly:-
Here we have mentioned the different methods through which you can restart the Windows 10 windows
- First of all unplug any peripherals such as an external hard drive, an additional SSD, your phone, etc., and retry to restart your PC.
- If everything works well now, reconnect your peripherals and press Windows key + X and choose Device Manager
- Now you have to select Update Driver.
- You can also choose Uninstall in order to reinstall the drivers afterward.
- Restart your PC now
You can also update the drivers for these hardware components, and all the drivers that are currently displayed within Device Manager as there might be a driver conflict that arises sometimes which does not allow the windows to work properly.
You can also fix the issue using the below method
- Download and install DriverFix first of all
- Launch the application then
- Now, wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d like fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
You can also use the below method for fixing the issues:-
- First of all, you need to press Windows key + R and enter Control Panel.
- Then you have to click on View by on the right corner and select Large icons
- Choose Troubleshooting
- Go to the left pane and click View All.
- Click on System Maintenance.
- Select Apply repairs automatically.
- Follow other on-screen prompts.
- Restart your PC now to resolve the error