What to do if you are locked out of your Android phone while resetting it or if you accidentally factory reset protection (FRP) on your phone, now it’s locked on Google account verification. If you want to know how to unlock Google account on your Android Phone after forgetting pattern or PIN, then you do not need to worry about it! You can have the option for factory reset protection a suitable security feature, which helps you when you don’t remember the Google name and password that was used to set up your device.
Therefore, FRP is feature is available on Android 4.0, older versions, and event Android 5.0. This feature successfully makes your phone useless to whoever takes or steals it. So, in any situation, if your Android device is lost or stolen, then you will perhaps be restricted for the FRP feature. Now, a very important thing you will need to do to force factory reset protection on the phone to solve this problem. So, follow the given below suggested methods, which worked efficiently to solve the problem to Unlock and Unblock Google Account Without Password.
Easy Methods to Unlock/Unblock Google Account
Method 1: Perform a Factory Reset Using Google Account
In this method, you can reset using google account or perform a factory reset.
Steps to Unlock Google Account Without Password
- First, you will need to enter or drawn a wrong pin on your Android phone 5-6 times.
- It will display a notification and where it declares ‘try again in 30 Seconds’.
- When you will be prompted on a new screen, then hit on the ‘Forgot Password’. In case, if there is a pattern you will view ‘Forgot Pattern’.
- Next, it will quickly forward you to add or enter your ‘Google account username’ and ‘password’.
- Once authenticated, then you will be able to set a new PIN or pattern for unlocking your device.
Now you are done! You have successfully fixed the unlock google account issue.
Method 2: Bypassing the Pattern Lock
If the above method doesn’t work, then you can use is to ‘android device manager, this option will help you to get back into your phone by removing it remotely. This is an effective method to unblock Google Account without password, easily and quickly. Also, make sure that this method will work, on Android 2.3 or newer versions and should have a properly working internet connection.
Follow These Steps to Unblock Google Account Without Password:
- First of all, take a computer or another Android phone and then navigate to the ‘Find My Device’ on the website or click this link “https://www.google.com/android/find”.
- Then you will need to log in with the same Google account which is used on your Android phone.
- Next, you will need to pick your phone from the list of available devices, and then you have to tap on the ‘Erase Device’ option.
- Once authenticated, then you will be able to set a new password, which will be used to unlock or unblock your phone.
- Despite this, all the data on the device will get deleted. So, then continue only when your valuable files are backed up both on the cloud or on other storage devices.
- Not keep a pace that, various other manufacturers offer similar device-tracking tool or even works that can be applied when the people forgot their PIN or pattern password.
Also Read: How to Unlock Yahoo Mail
Completed! Now you have been successfully secured and fixed the issue. I hope all the above methods will be helpful for you to fix unlock and unblock Google account without a password successfully.