What to do if you are locked out of your Android phone while resetting it or if you accidentally factory reset protection (FRP) on your phone, now it’s locked on Google account verification. If you want to know how to unlock Google account on your Android Phone after forgetting pattern or PIN, then you do not need to worry about it! You can have the option for factory reset protection a suitable security feature, which helps you when you don’t remember the Google name and password that was used to set up your device.
Therefore, FRP is feature is available on Android 4.0, older versions, and event Android 5.0. This feature successfully makes your phone useless to whoever takes or steals it. So, in any situation, if your Android device is lost or stolen, then you will perhaps be restricted for the FRP feature. Now, a very important thing you will need to do to force factory reset protection on the phone to solve this problem. So, follow the given below suggested methods, which worked efficiently to solve the problem to Unlock and Unblock Google Account Without Password.
Easy Methods to Unlock/Unblock Google Account
Method 1: Perform a Factory Reset Using Google Account
In this method, you can reset using google account or perform a factory reset.
Steps to Unlock Google Account Without Password
- First, you will need to enter or drawn a wrong pin on your Android phone 5-6 times.
- It will display a notification and where it declares ‘try again in 30 Seconds’.
- When you will be prompted on a new screen, then hit on the ‘Forgot Password’. In case, if there is a pattern you will view ‘Forgot Pattern’.
- Next, it will quickly forward you to add or enter your ‘Google account username’ and ‘password’.
- Once authenticated, then you will be able to set a new PIN or pattern for unlocking your device.
Now you are done! You have successfully fixed the unlock google account issue.
Method 2: Bypassing the Pattern Lock
If the above method doesn’t work, then you can use is to ‘android device manager, this option will help you to get back into your phone by removing it remotely. This is an effective method to unblock Google Account without password, easily and quickly. Also, make sure that this method will work, on Android 2.3 or newer versions and should have a properly working internet connection.
Follow These Steps to Unblock Google Account Without Password:
- First of all, take a computer or another Android phone and then navigate to the ‘Find My Device’ on the website or click this link “https://www.google.com/android/find”.
- Then you will need to log in with the same Google account which is used on your Android phone.
- Next, you will need to pick your phone from the list of available devices, and then you have to tap on the ‘Erase Device’ option.
- Once authenticated, then you will be able to set a new password, which will be used to unlock or unblock your phone.
- Despite this, all the data on the device will get deleted. So, then continue only when your valuable files are backed up both on the cloud or on other storage devices.
- Not keep a pace that, various other manufacturers offer similar device-tracking tool or even works that can be applied when the people forgot their PIN or pattern password.
Also Read: How to Unlock Yahoo Mail
How to Avoid Getting Locked Out of Your Google Account?
If you are locked out of your Google account due to any unusual or suspicious activity on your account? You can’t log in to your Gmail, Google Docs, or any other Google service. Then don’t worry about it. It is a very easy process to unlock Google account with many solutions mentioned below to resolve this problem quickly and easily. However, get here the complete information on How to Avoid Getting Locked Out of Your Google Account? So, then you could get back into your Google account and use the service or other Google services that you are subscribed to.
How to Fix This Problem?
Follow these solutions to prevent your account from locked out.
Solution 1: Using the Google Authenticator App
To unlock Google account, you should turn on 2-Step Verification feature on your Google Account which delivers an additional layer of security when signing in, also helpful to secure your account from hackers. So, when hackers try to sign into your account, they will require both your password and a verification code that you have received with this app on your mobile device.
Solution 2: Using Your Account Credentials
You should also timely update your account credentials such as updating the recovery phone number and recovery email address. These account recovery options will help to reset password again and unlock Google account promptly, in the situation if your account has been hacked or compromised.
Solution 3: Make a Strong Password for Account
The other way to how to avoid getting locked out of your Google Account, you should always make a strong and unique password using a combination of letters such as upper and lowercase, numeric digits, and symbols. But make sure that your password must be easy to remember yet difficult to break for other people or hackers.
How to Recover Your Google Account When It’s Locked
If you forgot your Gmail account password and are wondering how to recover it. So here we help you to recover your Gmail password with the help of Gmail Forget Password and to do that you just need to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Open Gmail and click Sign In
First of all, you need to open the Gmail website www.gmail.com and click Sign In.
Step 2: Enter your Mail
On this page, a page will appear in front of you to enter Mail, you must enter your Mail in it and then click the Next button.
Step 3: Click on Forgot password
- On the next page, you will be able to enter the password, but if you do not know the word, then click the forgotten word option. Now you will have the option to search the mail and click the Next button.
- From there, many options to recover your Gmail passwords come to you, you should know about these options. You can get your Gmail password from any of the options. Next, we suggest you some options to learn more about how to find a Gmail password.
Enter your last Gmail Password
Once you click Next (as mentioned above), then on the next page you have the option to enter the last password. In this, you must enter the password you saved before the password you forgot, enter the password and then click Next. With which you can create a new password and if you do not know the last Password. So you have to click “Try a Different Question” which is shown below. Which brings you to the option to reset your Gmail Password.
Enter Phone Number
In this option, you must provide the phone number registered in your Gmail account and click Continue, which will bring Gmail Password Recovery Via Sms to your number. In what OTP will give you, you must enter it in the next step. After that, you can change your Gmail password. If the phone number is not registered in your Gmail account, you can use the other password recovery option and, for this, click on give me my phone and click “Try Another Way”
Enter your Email Address
This method is great for recovering your Gmail password; You must enter the email you entered as security when creating your Gmail account. You must select this option and click the Send button. This will send the forgotten Gmail Password Verification Code to the email. You must enter the code in the Next Step. You will then be able to change your Gmail Password.
Similar Read: How to Unlock a Locked Google Drive Account?
Completed! Now you have been successfully secured and fixed the issue. I hope all the above methods will be helpful for you to fix unlock and unblock Google account without a password successfully.