Today, many users use multiple emails and like each of them and using these different emails on different devices at once can cause confusion. But as technology advances, officials have introduced ways to keep all email in one place. Therefore, if you also want to avoid confusion, you can use the “Add Account” option to add secondary emails to the primary email.
Therefore, if you want to add Sbcglobal.net to your main email, but don’t know how to do it, you can follow the steps below. Here, you can check how to manually set the Sbcglobal.net email settings.
Simple steps to set up SMTP (outgoing) server and IMAP (incoming) server!
- Open a web browser and go to the Sbcglobal email from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click the “Manual Settings” option at the bottom of the page.
- A new screen is displayed in front of you, you need to enter the details manually.
- Sbcglobal IMAP settings
Now, you need to select the Sbcglobal IMAP server settings for the incoming server settings, and then select the account type. Then, you need to enter the following information for the incoming server:
- IMAP server: imap.mail.att.net.
- IMAP port: 995 or 993
- IMAP server: SSL / TLS.
- IMAP username: your Sbcglobal email username.
- IMAP password: The password you set for the Sbcglobal account.
Sbcglobal SMTP settings
Click “Next” and move further. And you need to enter the Sbcglobal SMTP server settings for the outgoing server. And the details that you are asked to enter below.
- SMTP server: smtp.mail.att.net.
- SMTP port: 465 or 587
- SMTP server: SSL / TLS
- SMTP username: email username.
- SMTP password: Same as Sbcglobal email password.
After entering the details manually, click “Save” to save the settings.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, you can set Sbcglobal email settings without hesitation. You can use these functions when you add an account with another email account on your computer or smartphone.
Sbcglobal POP3 settings
Users can also use their POP3 account to get better incoming options. If your email does not receive the email, you can use this option to set up email. Therefore, to understand how to set the Sbcglobal Pop3 settings, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your web browser and access Sbcglobal’s official website from its search bar.
- Enter the user name and password, and then select “Manual Setup” from the bottom.
- A new screen with new server settings is displayed. Then you can start to enter POP3 email settings.
The details are mentioned below;
- Incoming mail server: pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com.
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com.
- Enter your email username and password in the username section.
- Now, you need to enter the POP3 server details: pop.att.yahoo.com.
- Input port: 995 or 993
- Click “Next” and continue.
- Enter the SMTP server settings: smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com.
- Input port: 465 or 587.
- Enter your username and password, then click “Next”.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, you can select the Sbcglobal server settings and manually set up the server in case you need to fix the incoming server problem.