In the digital era, the world is talking about the finest Web Email Service provider. So, Roadrunner Email is getting popularity amongst customers across the world and roadrunner Webmail is known as TWC (Time Warmer Cable) also. Nowadays, this new Email Service is becoming an essential part of life. To add information about the Roadrunner email, ‘Cuckoo’, is the famous name of Roadrunner Webmail service that is offering multiple Emails accounts and accessible from any device, location and time. Hence, these excellent, superb Webmail and its unbelievable services are unmatchable.
Along with, the users are encountering a few issues like password reset, hacking, and set up and sending and receiving emails and roadrunner email is not working. I’m giving a guide in this article on how to fix roadrunner email problems.
Roadrunner Email Not Working With the Outlook
The main cause of Roadrunner email issues are given below:
- Might be the unresponsive server that can prevent you to access the Roadrunner Email properly.
- Else, your Internet connection is not proper.
- The chances of you’ve entered the wrong Email address & password.
- Or, maybe a problem is the STMP server and outgoing Email connection of servers can be a major reason. In case, if you have forgotten or lost your account password, there are ways to recover and change your account password by taking the help of the ‘Password Recovery Tool such as customer support service, roadrunner Webmail Recovery Number.
Roadrunner Email Server Settings for Outlook
Here are steps to fix Roadrunner email server settings for Outlook:
- First of all, you need to enable POP3, IMAP, and SMTP settings to access the Roadrunner email account on Outlook’s official website.
- So, follow the steps given below for email configuration:
- Firstly, open Microsoft Outlook on your device
- Then, click on ‘Next’ button in the window
- Next, select the ‘Yes’ radio button for the query, which is ‘would you like to configure an E-mail account?’
- Further, on ‘Auto Account Setup’ window, fill the field of Name, roadrunner email-address, password, and retype password
- Now, click on the ‘Next’ window.
The points to be noted:
You have to wait for the process to automatically setup your ‘Roadrunner Email’ account on Outlook.com.
While the steps may differ- if you select ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ the checkbox in the same window.
- Next, choose the Internet E-mail radio button from the given options.
- Now, you have to type user information, Server information, and Login information.
- Tip: This essential to select the checkbox ‘Require login using Secure Password Authentication.’
- Firstly, click on ‘Finish’ to close the Roadrunner email setup window.
- Now, re-launch the Outlook window and see- the emails from the Roadrunner account in the inbox.
Roadrunner Email Not working on iPhone
Way to how to fix Roadrunner email not working on iPhone and now, configure Roadrunner email server settings:
- Firstly, head to ‘Settings’ menu of your iPhone device and scroll down to touch ‘Email
- Then you have to tap on the ‘Add New Account’ button and type the email address and password of Roadrunner account
- In case, you can’t remember the password, see instructions on how to reset the roadrunner email password first.
- Further, click on ‘Manual Setup’ and choose either POP3 or IMAP option from the list.
Next, in the incoming server action, add the information as provided:
Username: Enter Roadrunner email address
Password: Type RR email password
Incoming Server: pop-server.san.rr.com
Security type: None
You find this, the incoming server may be different based on your location so, check the list in the link to know the incoming server of your location: POP3 server details and for IMAP information, you can contact ‘Email Professionals.’
Roadrunner Helpline Number
Now, for outgoing server section, refer the following:
Port: 587 or 25
Security type: None
Require sign-in: Check
You have to enter Roadrunner email address then enter Password
Lastly, tap on the ‘Sign-In’ button to complete the settings verification.
In case if you failed during any of this ‘Roadrunner email’ settings your device steps, make sure that you have typed correct Roadrunner email login credentials and follow the steps accurately in a given above. Still, need assistance, then you are eligible to take help from professionals by just calling them.