If any photo or video has been deleted by mistake from your Android mobile phone, or the phone has been restored, and all the photo (image) video has been formatted, then you can bring back the file, photo, and images. Deleted photos recovery can also be done in a rooted device.
If you want to recover deleted photos in your Android phone or memory card, then you have to download a Third-Party Application. If you have an Android phone or iPhone iOS, then this trick can help to recover all your important photos instantly and quickly. Just follow this guide:
How to Recover Deleted Photos (image) in Android Mobile Phone?
Follow the steps given below-
- First, download the DiskDigger App.
- Install and open the DiskDigger App or click on “Start Basic Photo Scan”
- Now scanning will start in your mobile (may take some time, if you want, you can cancel in between)
- Now you need to open the list of the photo (image). Select the ones you want to recover.
- After selecting, click on the “Recover” button.
- Now some options will appear in front of you, select the one where you want to save.
- If you want to save in Phone / Memory Card. Then click on the device and save.
In this way, you can bring back or recover the deleted photo or image in your mobile either Android Mobile or iPhone. If you want to recover other data like- Video, PDF File, Song, Documents other than Image (Photo) in Mobile Phone, then you can do this using the Pro Version.
How to Recover Deleted Photos Using a Software
If you want to recover deleted Photos, Video, Documents, or Other File, then you should do it with EaseUS Software which is best for the computer. You can bring back 100% of your data using this software but through the Paid Version of the software.
By following the given steps, you can easily recover deleted photos, videos, or any data on your mobile phone. If you like reading the post, then you can comment on your thoughts and questions.
Also Read: Google Photos Not Working