How to recover deleted files on Windows 10?
If you have deleted probably the most important files from your Windows 10 operating system then, there are various ways to recover deleted files in Windows 10. There are manual processes that users need to do to complete the task effectively. There is a telephone help desk for customers who can get help directly from qualified technicians through a toll-free number. Such a service can be used for days and years without any hesitation or a single thought. For a different set of manual processes to recover deleted files on Windows 10, simply move down the tutorial and follow the processes to get a one-stop solution for the issue.
Different Ways to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 10
Method 1: Use Backup
The first way to get such a task done is by using a backup that is available onto the system. For doing the same users can simply do is move down the tutorial and follow the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure in order to get a one-stop solution for the same without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.
- Step 1: Users can start the process by turning ON their system and once that has been turned ON then users can simply open their Control panel.
- Step 2: Once the control panel has been opened in an effective manner then the next thing which users will need to do is move on to System and Maintenance and then on Backup and Restore.
- Step 3:Finally, users can click on Restore my files and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of the backup.
Also Read: 6 Ways to Fix “Please Wait Screen Windows 10” Problem
Method 2: Restore previous versions
Another way through which backup can be done is via restoring previous versions.
- Step 1: In order to start the process of backup the first thing which users will need to do is right-click on the folder that contained the permanently deleted file or folder.
- Step 2:Once the above-mentioned step has been executed in an effective manner then the next thing that users will need to do is choose to Restore previous versions.
- Step 3: Users will now get a list of available versions on the screen in which they will be required to choose the date from which the files were available or from which they want to get their restoration done.
- Step 4:Finally, what users can do is in order to get the task accomplished is click on ‘Restore’ or drag & drop the desired version at any location on the system.
Method 3: Usage of recovery software
Last way through which users can get such tasks accomplished by using any of the recovery software. There is a wide range of software available for the users in order to get the recovery quickly and efficiently done. There is a phone support facility also available for the users for which they can get direct assistance from the certified technicians through the toll-free phone number to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10. For complete knowledge and usage of third-party software. Such services can be availed all through the day and all through the year without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.