Google is a widely used web-based company that provides dozens of products and services. People use Gmail for connecting with their business clients, friends, and relatives.
Think about the situation when you have lost access to your Google account. However, you need not to worry in this situation as Google has started a Google account password recovery service that allows users to recover their lost password or hacked account. Google is the most advanced web-based company and has various ways to recover a lost account. Whether you have forgotten your Google password or your account has been hacked by the hackers, no need to panic, Google has different password recovery options for you.
What Is Passwords.Google.com Account Recovery?
The problem of a hacked account can happen to anyone. You need to secure your Google account by changing the password most often. Additionally, you are advised to add extra security to your account provided by Google. This will not only secure your Google account but also gives an extra layer of protection so as you can recover your account in every situation if you lose access to your account. For password recovery assistance you are advised to visit passwords.Google.com account recovery where the best team of experts is available round the clock to give instant resolution to any issues with the Google account. Follow these steps to recover the lost Google account password:
- Visit the Google account recovery page or type https://g.co/recover in the URL.
- Click on the “Forgot password” option.
- Enter the last password that you remember to log in to your Google account and click on “Next”.
- Choose one of the methods to recover your account.
- You can choose recovery through the phone number or through an alternate email id.
- You will get a verification code in the option you choose either on your phone or in the mailbox of an alternate email account.
- Enter the code in the box shown over the screen.
- Once the code is verified, you are asked to set a new password using a combination of alphabets and numbers.
- After you have set a new password, you have recovered your account and can log in to your Google account using the new password.
How to Open Google Account Recovery Page?
Recovery of a Google account is an easy process. You can recover the lost Google password by yourself but the main problem is to reach the Google account recovery page. You must be logging in to your Google account by entering your email id and password. The page where you enter your login credentials is the page of Google account recovery and you can start your account recovery from that page only.
- Visit the Google account login page.
- Enter login credentials. If you are unable to sign in then you are required to recover your Google account.
- Enter your email id in the respective field and click the “Next” button.
- Click on the “Forgot password” button.
- You will get options to recover your account. Follow the on-screen instructions to recover your Google account.
- However, you may visit https://g.co/recover to directly open the Google account recovery page.
How to Recover Deleted Google Account?
You might have deleted your Google account at some instance of time and later felt your mistake. Now you are willing to recover your deleted Google account. This is one of the complex issues if not handled properly. All your data linked with the deleted Google account will be lost if not recovered properly. However, Google has given the option to recover the deleted Google account that you deleted within 90 days. You are also recommended to visit the passwords.google.com account recovery page to see the account recovery options. Follow these steps to recover the deleted Google account:
- Visit the Google account sign-in page.
- Enter the login credentials that you used last time to log in.
- If the account has been deleted within 90 days, you will be directly logged in to your account.
But in case your account has been deleted for more than 90 days, you are required to click on the “Forgot password” option and follow the same process as explained in the above processes.
Also Read: Passwords.Google.com Saved Passwords | How to View, Find and Delete
How to Recover a Google Account Using Security Questions?
Many users don’t have access to the registered mobile number or alternate email id. In such a situation, they are required to answer the security questions that they set at the time of creating their Google account. However, the condition for account recovery using this step is that the answers for the security questions must same. Here are steps for Google Accont recovery using security questions:
- Visit Google account login page.
- Enter your email id and click Next.
- Click on Forgot Password option.
- Click on “I don’t have access to these” option located at the bottom of the window.
- You will be asked to enter the registered mobile number. But you have to click on “I don’t have access to these” option again.
- Now you will be asked to enter the alternate email id. But you have to click on “I don’t have access to these” option again.
- Now you will be asked to enter the security questions. Choose the security questions that you set at the time of account creations and answer those.
- Once the answer gets matched with the original answer, you get option to set a new password for your Google account.
- Set a new password and your Google account recovery process is complete.
- If your query remains unsolved, get in touch with Google support team for Google account password recovery support
If you face problem during the account recovery process then, get in touch with Google support team via https://g.co/recover. Google experts are ready to help you round the clock in any manner. Thus don’t hesitate when you are stuck with issues in your Google account.