Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used versions of Windows 10 and used by thousands of people around the world. Users who have problems with Outlook not working can fix the issue depending upon what you are experiencing and the compatibility of Microsoft Outlook that you have installed. If you use Outlook frequently, then this can turn out to be a serious concern for you. So how to deal with it?
Outlook Not Working on Windows 10
- Disable Add-ins:
Outlook may not be working in Windows due to all add-ins. To use this process, you will have to open Outlook in Safe Mode.
- Open Outlook
- Options after file selection
- Select Add-ins in the left pane
- Record the screen of the installed ins before installing.
- Clear all selected checkboxes in the COM add-ins list.
- Select Remove.
- Select the file and choose Exit.
- Open Outlook and see if it solves the problem.
- Debilitate Compatible Mode:
If you use Microsoft Windows Pre-release and if you have just migrated to Windows 10 (the latest version of Windows) for now, you are advised to set up and configure a similar mode as Outlook. Follow the steps to disable compatibility mode
- Navigate to the Outlook icon
- Change the corresponding tab.
- Run this option in compatible mode.
- Click the Apply button; Then OK.
- Execute the SFC Scannow command:
Corruption-based records can be a driving force behind Outlook not working on the Windows 10. Fortunately, to solve this you can use a command to shorten the search for degenerate Framework records.
- Click the window icon on the desktop.
- Type cmd
- When it appears on the screen, right-click on the application and select Run as a task.
- Now type the following cmd command: SFC / Scannow Then click the to run the command.
Also Read: Outlook Not Accepting Password | How to Fix