Office.com/Setup & Install
Microsoft Office releases a key that allows you to install the software on your system is called product key. It is 24 character code that is used to activate the office on your system under the license terms signed with Microsoft.
Whenever you purchase Microsoft Office, you will get a product key. This key will be used for activating the software. However, there are very easy steps for office.com/setup. But sometimes users may be stuck in doing the same. You cannot use purchased software without product key activation.
Here we are suggesting steps that help you to activate the software on your system. There are two conditions as given below:
- You have newly purchased Microsoft Office and the product key never been used
- If you have purchased a product key from the Microsoft office store
Setup.office.com and Product Key
If you have recently purchased Microsoft Office and you never been used the product key then follow the steps given below to activate it:
- Create a Microsoft account if you are new or get sign in with appropriate user ID and password to start
- Enter product key received with purchased software in the respective field
- Finally, you will be able to access your Microsoft Office.
If you have purchased Microsoft Office from the store, you can activate your product key as follows:
- Browse www.microsoftstore.com and click the Sign In option at the Upper Right Corner of the screen
- Enter Microsoft User ID and Password that you have used to purchase the software.
- Once you are logged in, your name should appear in the upper right corner.
- Select your name and choose the Order History option
- Locate the office that you have purchased or the individual office application.
- Click the Install Office option to see your product key.
- A new window will open with the product key. Now, select the Install Office option. This will bring you to a new page that says: Hello. Let’s get to your office.
Follow the instructions given below to start the installation process. Here we are trying to install Office through Microsoft HUP
- If you are installing Office Project Professional, Professional Plus, or Visio Professional using the employer’s Microsoft HUP, you are prompted to enter the product key after completion of installation. In this case, you will follow the below-given steps to install software on your system:
- Open Microsoft Office Applications such as Visio or Word. This will completely depend on the type of purchase.
- Select I don’t want to sign in or create an account this will redirect you to configure the office screen.
- Enter your Microsoft HUP product key to activate Microsoft Office
After following the above-discussed steps you can successfully performoutlook.com/setup. If you are still having any problems then you may contact to Microsoft technical support team. The technicians will help you to activate your product key.