Microsoft Office SDX helper stopped working? Here’s what to do?
It may be that you are trying to access your Microsoft Office SDX and you may face the issue that the Microsoft Office SDX helper has stopped working. If so, we can assist you in solving such problems. This tutorial is suitable for you to troubleshoot such issues. This may not work for some users. If you are one of those users who feel the same or have felt the same, you can always ask the domain experts for help. On the contact page, users can find all the necessary details. The tech-savvy folks don’t have to do anything and can just move the tutorial down and follow the troubleshooting guide as mentioned in this tutorial for a one-stop solution to the Microsoft SDX helper stopped working issue.
Fix Microsoft Office SDX helper has stopped working problem
- Step 1: Users can try to repair their Microsoft Office installation by going to the startup option.
- Step 2: Once the users have switched to the start option, the users must select the control panel from the list of available options.
- Step 3: A list of other options will again appear on the screen where users will need to select the option called Programs and Features.
- Step 4: Now that users have had problems with Microsoft Office SDX, they can now simply select the option called Microsoft Office Professional.
- Step 5: Once the users have selected or selected the same, they need to right-click on it and then click on the “Change” option.
- Step 6: Once all of the above steps have been effectively followed, the final option that users will need to click on is the “Repair” option.
Users can now wait for their repair to complete. Once that is done, they can try to check whether the problem has been resolved or not. If the problem still remains unsolved, you can try the other ways below to fix the problem.
- It may be that you recently performed an update and the current update may not be compatible with your Office service pack level.
- Users can next uninstall Office and try installing Office again and see if the problem is resolved or not. If not, skip to the next troubleshooting step as described below.
- Lastly, users can try to turn off automatic updates and see if the problem is resolved or not.
- In the event that the problem remains unresolved or not resolved, please do not hesitate to contact us using the toll-free service available all day and all year round.