Users often ask for that how to make AOL my Homepage? Well! You can change your homepage to AOL in most of the browsers just through the settings menu options of that browser. The process is quite simple. So, if you are also struggling to find an answer that how to make AOL my Homepage on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer automatically then carefully read the given information provided below.
How to Setup or Make AOL My Homepage on Default Browser
Making AOL.com your homepage in Google Chrome will help you stay up-to-date with the latest news, trending videos, and easy access to your AOL Mail. Follow the steps below to make Default AOL Homepage Browser:
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- In the upper right corner of the browser window, click the three horizontal dots on the home screen
- Select the settings menu.
- In the “Settings” menu, you will find “Search Engine” tab, click on it.
- Now you will see “Change and Set up Google Chrome search engine to AOL
- Click enable
- Manage search engines
- Go to the left side of the browser URL, click on the three dots, and select “Make AOL the default browser.”
How to Make AOL my Homepage on Firefox?
- In Firefox, you can change the homepage settings in the “Options” gift within the open menu tool.
- The icon contains 3 horizontal lines.
- You will also be able to further confirm whether you want to open Firefox AOL.com when you start here. Here you can simply go to the page where you just want to become your home.
- Select a tab on the page and drag it to the home button. The home button is formed as a house.
- You will be able to see the correct aspects of the address bar, how to confirm and install AOL
Also Read: AOL Account Recovery
How to Make AOL my Homepage on Internet Explorer?
By making AOL as your default homepage, you can check the most visited websites every time you open the Internet Explorer, it will open all the websites you have visited the most along with the recently closed tabs. So, if you want to make AOL homepage, follow these steps:
- The first step is to open Internet Explorer on your computer.
- Now open the page you want to set as your home page.
- Swipe to the right edge of the screen and click on the settings menu (if you use a mouse, point it to the lower right corner of the screen and click on the settings menu).
- Click “Options” under the home pages, click the Configure button.
- Click to add the current site, and edit the URL if you want. Then click to make the site one of your homepages. This will allow you to complete the AOL homepage recovery process.
Another way to Make AOL a Default Homepage
- Open the Chrome Web Store extension
- Search for AOL
- Click ADD TO CHROME
- The extension is installed in a web browser
- Open the entire “New Tabs” browser in AOL Search
How to Restore Old AOL Homepage Back?
For an easy AOL homepage restore, you can follow the given steps:
- First of all, you need to open the Internet Explorer browser on your system.
- After that, click the Tools icon present in the upper right side corner of the browser.
- Choose Internet Options from the drop-down menu appearing on your screen.
- From the General Tab, enter www.AOL.com to set.
- Tap to apply.
- Click the Ok.
Note: If you want to set a page that you have opened as your homepage then click on the Current button. To confirm that the new AOL homepage has been set correctly, you can click on the Home icon.
The mentioned steps are very simple to complete the AOL Homepage Restore process. By following these simple steps, you can easily fulfill your wish to ‘make AOL my Homepage’. In case, you are unable to execute the instructions or getting some sort of error while applying the process, you can contact AOL experts for AOL toll-free number online assistance. The experienced experts can suggest the easiest and best possible way to make AOL your Homepage again.