If someone attempts to hack into your Apple account by inserting incorrect iPhone password wrong too many times or answers to your security questions! Then Apple will automatically lock your Apple ID for security reasons, and shows the message on-screen that your “Apple ID has been disabled”. At that time, you cannot use your iPhone for security reasons. Alternately, one of the optional security steps to take for the protection of your iPhone is to set up a 4-digit passcode. So, whenever you need to unlock your iPhone, you need to enter this passcode.
In the next 6 attempts if you failed to enter the right passcode, then you will see a message which says “iPhone is Disabled.” The iPhone also prompts you to try again after a minute to enter the passcode again when you try to unlock your phone.
How to Disable Locked Account When You Enter iPhone Password Wrong Too Many Times?
Want to know about how to disable a locked iPhone account, after entering the wrong iPhone password 10 times then don’t worry! First, you need to follow the on-screen instruction on your iPhone to try again in 1, 5, 15, and 60 minutes. Then wait for a few seconds, while allotted time completed, and try entering the correct password. But you can make an emergency call, while your iPhone shows it’s disabled. In case, if you again try with another incorrect passcode, then iOS or Apple locked your account for a longer time up to 1-2 hours.
Quick Steps to Fix Disable Locked iPhone Account?
Method 1: Follow these steps to disable the locked Apple account.
- Go to directly “iForgot apple.id password reset” on your computer web browser.
- Then enter your Apple ID (Usually the email address associated with your Apple account.)
- Hit on “Continue”.
- Next, you will see these two recovery methods “Get an Email” and “Answer Security Question”.
- Now, select one recovery method through which you want to unlock your account.
- If you choose the “Get an Email” option, then Apple will send a link to your email address.
- Hit on the link “Reset Password or Unlock Apple ID”.
- Click “Unlock your Apple ID”. Then you will be promoted to the page to enter a password.
- Make sure that you can’t use the old ID password
- On the next page, enter a new password, and confirm the password. Click “Reset Password”.
- Now open your iPhone, and enter the Apple Id and new password. Hit on “Continue”, and then “Next”.
- Follow the directions to disable a locked account, and then singing into iPhone to access the Apple account and its services.
Method 2: If you choose the “Answer Security Question” checkbox, then you will need to answer the question, that you set up when you created your Apple ID.
- After choosing this option, you will be forwarded to the new page.
- Next, you will need to choose to answer the question, that you set up when you created your Apple ID.
- Enter the correct answers to some security questions.
- Follow the on-screen instruction with the prompts to disable a locked iPhone account.
- Then you need to enter a new password, and then confirm a password for your Apple ID. Click “Continue”.
- Open your iPhone, sign in to your Apple account, and then access the Apple account and its services.
That’s it. I hope you have been successfully unlocked Apple Account after followed the above procedure. Next time if you ever forgot your Apple id try not to enter the wrong iPhone password too many times rather speak with some experts who will help you to fix the issue instantly.