How to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos after 60 days?
Google Drive only keeps your photos for 60 days. After 60 days, it will be deleted automatically, so you need to take another backup. After saving photos to Google Drive, you can put them for automatic backup, Google photos allow you to backup all current photos so that your photo will be saved forever, this backup will be saved to your disk. So you can get them back even after 60 days.
If you haven’t done any backup to the drive, there is another way to do it, you can get your photos back through photo recovery software. This software helps you to recover all multimedia files with original file formats. I have used this type of software because digital photo files are very fragile in nature. Here are some programs that you can also try: Stellar Photo Recovery, Disk Drill, Hetman, etc.
You will not be able to restore a photo if
- You moved it to the trash can more than 60 days ago.
- He moved it to the trash and then emptied it.
- He permanently removed it from the trash.
You permanently deleted it from the Gallery app on your device, without backing it up first.
However, if the photos were present on the external storage device of the phone, you can easily recover the photos with the help of Stellar Photo Recovery software from your phone’s local storage (NOT from Google’s online servers).
Recover permanently deleted files from Google Photos in Trash
Files that are accidentally deleted from Google Photos will remain in Trash for 60 days. So, if you permanently deleted your photos or videos on your phone, you can try to get them completely back to Trash during this period.
1. Open the Google Photos application and touch “Menu”. Then select your “Trash” folder.
2. All your deleted files will be listed here. Just select the photos or videos you want to recover and then tap the small arrow button to restore them.