How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number and Email
Are you forget your Facebook password? If yes, then it is not an unusual issue to forget the Facebook password. It is a very common issue faced by several Facebook users with the most popular social media networking site all over the world. Nowadays, Facebook is not only social networking, Facebook brings many more things with it like shopping, traveling, etc. But if anyone forgets their Facebook password, it creates an annoying situation for its user. But the main problem is when someone forgot the recovery email and phone number. If you also face a similar type of problem then read this blog up to last without skipping it. Follow the below points which will elaborate on the recovered Facebook account without email in detail:
Tip -1: Recover Facebook via “Report Compromised Account”
- Open your preferred web search browser
- Now, navigate to the “Report Compromised Account” page.
- In the next step, you can able to reset your password by entering your Facebook old password.
- Here you need to enter either your email address or mobile number. If the phone number and email are not present with you, it’ll not any issue.
- After entering your ‘Old Password’ you’ll be able to reset your Facebook password.
- But, if you forgot your old password, you won’t be able to reset it.
- If you forget your old password, you can’t able to recover your account with this method.
Tip -2: Recover your Facebook account via “Report Compromised Account”
- Open your preferred web search browser
- And type “Facebook Account Compromised” and search for
- Rather than, you can visit https://www.facebook.com/hacked.
- The website will be redirected you to the page where you need to click on “My Account Is Compromised”.
- On the next step, you will get the page “Find Your Account”.
- Here enter your email address or mobile number.
Tip -3: Recover Facebook via the email address or mobile number and old password
- In this step, allow Facebook to search for your account.
- Here provide your email address or mobile number in the “Mobile number” field.
- After entering your email address or mobile number, hit the option “Search”.
- After that, Facebook will search best possible options
- If you find your name and email address, enter your new or old password in the “Current or old password” field.
- Followed by, hitting on the option “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
Tip -4: Recover via telling Facebook what’s happened:
- After entering your current or old password, you will find different recovery tools.
- The tools will help you to recover your Facebook account.
- Here, you will get 5 options from which you need to choose a relevant option for your issue.
- Followed by, hitting the option “Continue”
- After that, go for the next step.
Tip -5: Recover Facebook via changing your password
- After telling Facebook what happened step, you can see the tool’s description.
- If there are any changes in your password the tool can inform you.
- Now, hit the option “Get Started” to start the recovery process.
- Thereafter, Facebook will inform you that a change was made to your account and also help you to change your password.
- Now, hit the option “Continue” to go to the next step.
- After that, the website will take you to the next step, where you will get the option “Change your password”
- Here you can be able to reset your Facebook password by entering a new password on the “New” field.
- Followed, re-enter your new password to confirm the same, and click on the option “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
Tip -6: Recover Facebook via going to News Feed:
- In this step, you will get the page “Check your recent posts”
- Here you will get a list of your recent posts.
- If your account gets hacked, or you didn’t post any post from the list delete the post.
- Finally, you will get the option ‘finish’ to close the recovery process.
- Thereafter, re-login to your account with your Id and password.
After you’ve reset your password, you can able to log in to your Facebook account with your new password. You should never share your login information with anyone. It is a little tricky to recover a Facebook account without a phone or email. If you face the same problem and get an issue with the Facebook account recovery process, you can contact the Facebook support section and take support to recover your account. The excellent support executive of Facebook will help you to recover your account within a short period. After going through all the above processes, if you are unable to recover your account you can create a new Facebook Account. By the above-discussed method, you can able to recover your Facebook Account without a Phone.