THERE ARE WAYS TO FIX SITE ERROR (i.e. “This site can’t be reached”) IN GOOGLE CHROME
In the present scenario, everyone is using Google Chrome browser when you open some sites, it doesn’t open and encounters an error by showing “This site cannot be reached”.This is very annoying to encounter . Especially when you want to open a web page quickly. There are several reasons for this error, so you are not required to perplex as you are at the right place here we will you with some possible solutions. They will help in removing the error.
There are some reasons behind this, such type of error arises due to a failed DNS server. DNS is a network service that converts a domain name to IP address in the IP network, and when such conversion between domain names to IP addresses gets failed, then this type of error occurs.
To fix such errors we can accomplish some methods which are as follows:–
- Go to the Google chrome setting and reset it.
- First, open Google Chrome the browser then type “chrome://flags/” (without quotes) in the address bar and hit enter.
- Now, In the next window proceed with caution and click on “Reset all to default.”
- Finally, reboot to apply changes and launch Google Chrome.
Reinstall your network driver.
- Press Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- Expand Network adapters then right-click on your WiFi adapter and select Uninstall.
- Again click Uninstall in order to confirm.
- Now right-click on Network Adapters and select Scan for hardware changes.
- Reboot your PC and Windows will automatically install the default drivers.
Try to restart the DNS client on your pc.
- Press Windows Key + R then type “services.MSC” and hit enter to open the Services window.
- Scroll down till you find “DNS Client” (Press D to easily find it).
- Right-click on DNS Client and select Restart.
- Now the DNS client will restart, go and check if you’re able to Fix This site can’t be reached error in Google
After restarting the DNS client if the same error occurs then change the IPv4 DNS address.
- Right-click on the Network icon in the system tray and click on “Open Network and Sharing Center.”
- Click on your active Network Connection and then click Properties.
- Inside the Wi-Fi Properties windows select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP)” and click Properties.
- Checkmark on “Use the following DNS server addresses.”
- Type the following address in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- Checkmark on “Validate settings upon exit” then click OK and click Close.
- This must-have Fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome.
Update a Google chrome or reinstall it.
- Go to Control Panel and click “Uninstall a program” and uninstall Google Chrome from your PC.
- Navigate to C:\Users\%your_name%\AppData\Local\Google\ and delete everything inside this folder.
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome Browser and install it.
- Reboot your computer, open Chrome, and try again.
By using any one of the above methods we can overwhelm such errors. The following steps definitely fix the issue and users can easily access the browser to search anything any time without facing trouble.