Facebook not sending login code
The login problem with your favorite social media profile of Facebook is very annoying. It is one of the most usable social networking sites in the world almost used by every single user having internet connectivity. Some Facebook users are getting a very common problem, of Facebook login error. Now, in that case, no need to worry at all. The service provider generally sends a 6-digit code whether in the phone number or an email address linked to your Facebook account. Thus, recovering a Facebook account is a comparatively simple process by using a one-time password. It is a major issue when Facebook not sending the login code to email. In that case, follow the below steps for fixing the issue:
- Open an internet browser and visit the Facebook official website.
- Now try to log in to your account.
- The service provider will request you to confirm your identity via the code sent to your email address.
- Now enter the email address which is connected with Facebook.
- Thereafter, open the mail on another tab and search for the email received from Facebook in your inbox or spam folder and you will find an email from Facebook containing 6-digit OTP.
If the user uses a Phone, then, first of all, needs to reboot the phone. After that, need to open the device setting and go to the ‘App’ where the user needs to select the option ‘Facebook’. Now clean the Clear Data and Cache and return to the previous page and click on Select Permission. On the next stage, open the Gmail app Click on Permissions, and select allow for mobile number too. By this, a user can get the OTP in the phone to retrieve a Facebook account. Similarly, if any user faces a login issue with Facebook and tries to retrieve their Facebook account by using the phone number, they can do the same. But sometimes, there is a problem with this. Please go through the below-mentioned process if Facebook not sending login codes to your phone!
- First of all, double-check the recovery phone that has a proper network or not. If there is any obstruction then resolve the issue.
- It may be due to the number used is roaming/out of credit/out of service, etc.
- If there is any antivirus is installed on the device which also may abstract to get the SMS, then the user needs to uninstall the App and try again.
- The user also may have been blocked the verification message. So, check the phone for any SMS blocklist settings. If it is in Blocklist then remove it from the block list and try to send again the verification code.
If any user of Facebook goes through all the above methods, and not found any suitable result then the user can check their phone number which they have used at the time of account creation is same and try to get the OTP. They can also contact the customer service executive of the company and request to resolve the issue they face with.