Sometimes your Apple id is disabled to use the services of the App Store or iTunes. There are several reasons for this issue to occur. If you have tried multiple wrong attempts to log in to your Apple account, your account gets disabled to protect it from hackers. In this situation, you need to wait for 24 hours and again try to log in to your account after 24 hours.
If you continue to get the error message App Store Disabled Apple Account after 24 hours too, you need to read this full article for resolution. If your Apple account has any billing issues, you will face this error message that restricts you from accessing your account. In situations when this issue occurs, you can’t download or update apps.
Why your Apple Id disabled in the App Store and iTunes?
- Wrong login credentials entered multiple times
- Apple account not used for a long time
- Any unpaid app or dispute with your payment details
- Security threats
- Credit card issues regarding charges
How to fix your disabled account in the App Store and iTunes?
If your Apple account is disabled then you need to fix it immediately to download and update your apps. Apple ID Disabled Account is a serious issue for users who don’t know how to fix it or the proper way to get resolution. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the disabled account on App Store or iTunes:
Re-enter your login details after 24 hours: If you have entered the wrong password multiple times, you need to wait for the next 24 hours to check if the login works.
Check for any restrictions: Check if there is any restriction in Network. This is also a reason for the disabled account that restricts you from using the Apple account.
Verify your Apple ID
- Open the browser and go to Apple Account login.
- Click on Forgot Password link.
- Enter your Apple id and click on Continue.
- You need to answer the security questions.
- Once the answer is found correct, you are able to use your Apple ID.
Reset your Apple ID password
If your Apple account is disabled, you need to reset your account password to get back access to your account. You can use the App Store and iTunes for downloading and updating the apps on your device.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name.
- Go to the “Password & Security” option.
- Tap on the Change Password option.
- You need to enter the current password and then set a new password for your Apple account.
Contact Apple Support
If you are unable to fix a disabled account for your App Store or iTunes, you need to contact the Apple Support team to find quick and reliable support for various issues with your Apple account.