Hello friends, if you want to know how to convert multiple JPG images to a PDF file, then you have come to the right place because through this post you will get to know about this easy trick.
Why You Need to Convert Multiple JPG to PDF
- You have made a good note of any of your subjects in the notebook and now you use those notes after the next 20, 40 years, then you can take a photo of all those photos. You can also create your own e-book by making a pdf and share it with anyone and at the same time you can save it for the future and you can read them whenever you want.
- You have got some photos in WhatsApp and you want to combine all those photos and make a pdf file. (convert WhatsApp image to pdf)
- If you want to convert your college assignment and images into PDF.
- If you have gone on a trip and you want to make a pdf of your photos taken there.
- If you have scanned documents in image format and you want to combine all those documents and create a pdf file (convert scanned image to pdf)
So the solution to all your above-mentioned concerns has been given in this post, by which you can easily convert multiple JPG images to One PDF file using Google Drive.
How to Convert Multiple JPG Images to One PDF Without Using Any Software
- First of all, you have to go to your computer’s browser and open Google Drive.
- Then you have to log in to Google Drive using your Google account.
NOTE: If you have lost or forgotten your Google password, then follow this guide for Google Account Recovery.
- Then you have to click on + New (Plus icon) at the top right corner and select Google Docs from the drop-down menu.
- Then the Google Document will open in a new tab of your browser and now you have to select all those images on your PC / laptop that you want to upload and then drag all those selected images to that Google Document and wait for all images files to upload. As soon as all the files are uploaded then you can also edit your document if you want.
- Once all your document gets uploaded on Drive, then you are ready to convert all those images to PDF File ==> Download ==> Select PDF Document (.pdf).
- Finally, your PDF file is created using all images. You can now download these files on your computer and then you can use it as you like.
So through these above steps you can now easily Convert Multiple JPG to PDF and use it. Moreover, all these documents will be available and safe on your Google Drive as well, you can use it as per your requirement.