Fix Google Search Not Working Error in Chrome?
Google is one of the most popular search engines used by users across the world on multiple devices and browsers including Chrome. But sometimes users also stuck into multiple issues when using the Google search on their Chrome browser and then look for a wide range of ways to fix the varied issues. But Google search not working is a very common issue faced by the users when they try to search something on the internet by using their Chrome browser. If you want to fix not working issue of Google search in Chrome, then follow the step by step process mentioned below:
Steps For Fix The Google Search Not Working In Chrome
Here are the steps to resolve Google Search not working Chrome issue:
Solution 1: Check the internet connection
Make sure that you are working on an active internet connection that’s very important to access the multiple features of Google Chrome including the Google search option. You can also change your Wi-Fi connection and then see where the problem is.
Solution 2: Update Chrome
In case you are using the older version of Chrome, then you will face lots of issues when using any feature. You can fix Google search not working in Chrome problem by updating your browser through the below steps:
• First of all, you have to open Google Chrome on your computer and then click on the menu which is available at the top-right corner of the screen in three dots icon.
• Scroll down to the Help section and then click on About Google Chrome.
• Now you can see the current version installed on your computer and then check for any latest version.
• After that, install the latest update if any available.
Solution 3: Clear browsing history and cookies
A lot of time unwanted kind of cookies and browsing history may also cause different sort of issues and you can simply fix them by clearing the browsing data through the below steps:
• Go to the menu on your Google Chrome browser and then click on the History tab.
• Now tick the box for the history that you wish to clear and then click on Clear browsing data.
• After that, confirm the action by clicking on the Clear browsing data option.
Google Search Not Working
On the off chance you are confronting Google search not working in Chrome issue after applying the above-described instructions, then you have to need to contact the customer support team to obtain the better resolutions on all kinds of Google Chrome related problems.