This post provides information about Google.com/account/recovery with recovery methods that will help to reset a new password of Google account within a few minutes.
Today, millions of users use Google products & services due to their excellent security features. Gmail email service is also the most used and preferred emailing service by users for sending & receiving email purposes in a fast and secure way. Google/Gmail account credentials are very important to access all the Google services. But sometimes users have complained about confronting technical issues while using the Google account password. Then forgetting the Google account password is one of the most common issues which faces users occasionally.
So, if you are facing a login issue with your Google account, and are unable to understand how to do Google.com/account/recovery so then get back to your account quickly. Then don’t fret. Google has provided numerous methods to recover a Google account such as Recovery/Alternate Email Address, Recovery Phone Number, security Questions. These recovery methods will help you in resetting the new password of your Google/Gmail account and retrieve the account easily.
Simple and Easy Methods to Google.com/account/recovery:
Method 1: Recover Google account by the Security Question
- First, open the Google.com/account/recovery page.
- Then, enter the Google username/email address. Tap on the ‘Next button.
- Next, provide the password which you used for your Google account login the last time. Else choose the ‘Try another way’ option for choosing the Security Question recovery option.
- Follow on-screen instructions and choose the Security Question option and then provide the correct answers to the security questions that you had set up while your Google account was created.
- Then create a new password and after that enter the same password to confirm it.
- Finally, save the changes.
- Now login to your Google account by enter a new password.
Method 2: Recover Google account by Recovery Phone Number
- For Google.com/account/recovery, open the official Google Account login page
- Provide the Google account associated Email or Mobile Number.
- Tap on the ‘Next button. Then you should choose the Forgot the Password option.
- Then tap on the ‘Try another method’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Next, select the recovery option Phone Number to get the verification code by SMS from Google.
- Then check your recovery phone number to see the Verification Code and then enter that Verification Code in the text box.
- Then tap the ‘Next’ button again and then set a ‘New Password’ of your Google account.
- Re-enter a similar password to confirm it.
- Now ensure that you have been complete the recovery procedure to sign in to your account.
Method 3: Recover Google account by Alternate Email Address:
- Navigate to the official Google.com/account/recovery page by your desired web browser.
- Now write your Google/Gmail email address in the text box and then tap on the ‘Next button.
- Provide the last entered password of your Google account and then choose the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Choose the recovery option Alternative Email Address where Google will send the verification code.
- Just check your alternative Email Address to see the verification code, and then write it in the text box.
- Then set a New Password and then enter the confirm password into another box.
- Signing to your account and access the Google or Gmail services.