The Google account has become one of the popular modes of digital communication. In addition, it is the most preferred service as it offers its customers multiple applications and services that can be easily accessed using their Google account ID. However, there are few users who have reported problems such as Google account recovery not working. Fortunately, one can easily solve this problem by following some simple solutions provided in this article. In addition, you can also contact Google support for help.
Possible solutions for Google account recovery not working issues:
- This problem may also arise when users do not have access to any of the recovery options. In such cases, users can visit the Google help page and complete a form to verify their identity.
- In addition, this problem can also occur when the user has exceeded the maximum limit of recovery tests. But, in such cases, the recovery option is enabled again after a set period of time.
- Furthermore, this problem may also arise due to the network problem, since the user cannot receive the verification required to recover their Google account. Then, to overcome this problem, verify your network configuration.
- There are possibilities for the user to reset the password of the Google account that does not belong to him.
Google account recovery for Android:
If you lost your password, you can recover your Google account here with the following methods.
1) Use a Google security question to reset your password
To reset the screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile device. This password reset method only works on Android devices
- After several failed attempts on your Android mobile to unlock the device, touch Forgot the pattern?
- Touch Answer question.
- Type the google security answer and then touch Unlock.
- If Yes or No is displayed, touch Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Touch No if you do not want to use a screen lock.
2) Use of your main Google account (Gmail account)
This restart method only works on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) with your primary Google account. You must have an active Internet connection on your device to reset your password.
- After entering the wrong unlock pattern 5 times, wait more than 30 seconds, then tap Forgot the pattern?
- Sign in with your username and password for the main Google account (Gmail account).
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type the password, then tap Continue.
- Again draw the new unlock pattern or type the password and tap Continue.
Therefore, these were some simple solutions to solve the Google account recovery not working problem. And in case the problem persists, the user can directly contact support Google to obtain the desired assistance. Therefore, the next time you encounter problems with recovery, simply follow the advice provided and easily access your Google account.