Many times, it happens that users forget their Google password. When they go to recover their account, sometimes they don’t have their phone number or even remember the date of birth. Now, the question arises in their minds how to recover their password or Google Account Recovery Date of Birth when they don’t have their phone number. So, if you are facing the same issue then you don’t need to worry because now there are very easy steps available to recover your Google account password. After reading this Google Account Recovery Date of Birth article, you will be able to do this within a minute.
Google Account Recovery Date of Birth Steps
Smart Tips and Tricks to Recover Google Account using Date of Birth. Here are the necessary Google Account Recovery steps
- Firstly, the user should go to https://accounts.google. on your browser.
- After that, he should enter the email address of his Google account and then should click on the blue-colored Next button.
- Then, the user has to enter the last password, which he remembers for accessing his Google account and then should click on the Next button.
- After that, he should get an option to send a verification code to his registered mobile number but in this case, he doesn’t have a mobile number.
- Therefore, he should click on Try a different question link.
- You should select his desired option for accessing his account as the last step.
- So, if you are not able in Google Account Recovery Date of Birth without a phone number, then contact the Google professionals anytime.
- Google account is your email access portal which is used to get to all your Google services which include Google, Android, YouTube, Google Play store and so on.
- Google account uses a password as a part of a Google account login. Since every single account has a place with Google whether it is Google, Android, Google Play store, Google has kept one password for all its applications. The logged-in account can be effectively found in the upper left corner of the Google Account application. In case you wish to switch between your email accounts in case you are having more than 1 Google account. You can switch between the accounts from that point.
Google Account Recovery without using Date of Birth
In case you need to recover Google account without using Date of Birth, you can do that by following this method mentioned below:
Step 1. Go to Google.com and sign in to Google account using your credentials. Enter your username and the present password for the account for which you need to change the password.
Step 2. Next, you have to go to the settings symbol in the application or the website page whichever you are using and go to account settings options.
Step 3. Choose the change password alternative from here and afterward an email will be sent to your Google account for password change.
Step 4. Open the browser and refresh your account then enter a new password for login.
Your Google account recovery has been done.
Presently you can use your Google Account with the changed password by Google Account Recovery Date of Birth. You don’t have to change or recover the Google password again. Access your Google Account to download any application that you wish to see on your phone after Google Account Recovery Date of Birth.