When Gmail not working in Outlook or Chrome and the user is facing a problem. Try using Gmail without any extensions and open Gmail in private mode.
Gmail has been one of the best free email providers developed by the Google giant so far. The email provider offers users access through third-party programs that synchronize email content via POP or IMAP. However, some users in many forums express concern that Gmail not working in Outlook or Chrome or Gmail is not displaying new emails in their account.
Well, “Gmail not working “ problem that many users complain about is common. Here in this blog, we will provide troubleshooting steps for how to fix Gmail that has a problem with various web browsers such as Gmail not working in Outlook or Chrome.
Below are some simple steps to resolve issues with Gmail not working in Chrome
Gmail not working in Chrome or Gmail not loading can be caused by several reasons, it can be easily resolved by following the steps below.
1. Try your browser in private mode: In most cases, an anonymous window can fix the problem of Gmail not working in Chrome. If not, try the next step.
2. Clear your browser cache and cookies: To do this, follow the steps below.
- First open your Chrome browser and go to the Advanced Options icon in the upper right corner.
- Select More tools from the drop-down menu.
- Click Delete browsing data. A small pop-up window will open.
- Bookmark cookies and other site data and saved images and files.
- After completing the above step, click the Delete Data button.
3. Check your browser extensions: Gmail not working in Chrome because of browser extensions installed. So try temporarily disabling them one by one, then check your Gmail load to see if Gmail has a problem loading chrome.
Effective Gmail repair methods do not work in Outlook
If your Outlook client does not connect to Gmail, you need to resolve this issue of Gmail Not Working in Outlook as follows.
4. Enable POP / IMAP in Gmail
The reason for choosing IMAP is because IMAP is a special protocol communication between the email client and the mail server. To enable it, follow the steps below.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click the settings gear icon shown in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Forwarding tab and POP / IMAP and make sure IMAP is enabled or select or want to enable.
5. Allow less secure applications
Most problems may be behind security settings.
- From your Google Account, scroll to the top right of the screen.
- Click on your profile picture and select My Account.
- Select Sign in and Security and continue with related applications and websites.
- Then find Allow less secure apps and enable this feature.
This will solve the problem of Gmail Not Working in Outlook or Chrome.