G.co/nest/setup & g.co/home/setup – Set Up Google Nest WiFi
In order to set up Google Nest Wi-Fi router, always make sure that you have all the types of access points which include, power adapters, and the Ethernet cable. Now follow some of the easiest steps mentioned below in order to set up Google Nest WIFI on your device:-
- First of all, in order to connect them with the router, Place the router and the access points in the locations you’d prefer to place them, which you may move later on according to your wish
- Now you have to connect the Nest router to your Internet modem with the Ethernet cable.
- Now you have to either download the Google Home application for iPhone and Google Application for Android devices
- Open the Google Home application (g.co/nest) according to your wish
- On the upper left corner click on the + symbol
- Then click on the setup device
- This is followed by set up a new device
- On the next screen, you can see to choose a home or create a new one if you have never used Google Home before.
- Complete this process and then click on Next.
- Wait for some time
- Now the router details will appear on your screen, as found, click on the Next button
- Now you will be asked to scan the QR code on the bottom of the Nest router, do it when your camera is activated
- Click on join, when a message will reflect and mentioned if you like to join the Nest Wifi Network or not
- Then the app will confirm the router is connected and then proceed while checking your Internet connection.
- Now you have to create a WIFI name, click on Next
- Now enter and save the password and click on Next
- Now you will be asked where the router is located, choose the location, and click on next
- You will be now again to join a WIFI Network, and then click on OK
By following the methods above you can easily set the Google Nest WiFi without any trouble, and if facing any issue then without wasting time get connected with the most renowned and dedicated professionals to get the solution of all your technical glitches instantly.
G.co/home/setup – How to Set Up Your New Google Nest Speaker
Google Nest Speaker is developed in such a way to provide you the most advanced and high definition of hearing which none other speakers cannot offer you.
- First of all, you have to Plug in your speaker or display
- Then, before continue put it on the Factory reset your speaker
- Now you have to open the Google Home app, on your phone or tablet
- Click on the Add icon button, then Set up the device, followed by a click on a new device,
- Now you have to set up your first device in the Home app and then click on get started, now click on new devices
- You have to now create another home, click next by entering the name of the address
- AT the top left side, click on Add icon, and then on set up the device and then click on a new device
- Now you’ll be able to opt-out of some settings, like Voice Match or personal results, After the complete setup you can change the settings any time