When a child travels without a parent or legal guardian, this is called an unaccompanied minor, and the policy is called the “Frontier Airlines Minor Policy”. Many airlines provide assistance to these children from the point of departure to their final destination, and Frontier Airlines is one such airline. Children aged 5-14 fall into Frontier Airlines’ unaccompanied minor category. They are allowed to fly on any airline that also includes international routes, but not on flights connected to it.
Therefore, in order to help them properly, each airline has formulated some policies, as is Frontier airline. Frontier Airlines minor policy includes many elements, which can be listed as:
Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- The one-way fee for unaccompanied minors is $ 110.
- They can make reservations online.
- The service provided to these children is a lanyard, including:
- The name of the destination the child must reach
- Guardian’s boarding gate for getting off
- As long as the guardian at the boarding gate does not pick him up, he will be supervised by the boarding agent
- Drinks and snacks onboard
- Provide the gate pass to the guardian at the time of collection.
These are some of the important points mentioned here regarding the border airline minor policy, such as the need to fill out unaccompanied minor forms. The best way is to download it and fill it up before it arrives, which is also part of Frontier Airlines minor policy. Although it is not necessary for children aged 15-17 to bring an ID card, it is best to bring it with you.
Frontier Airlines Minor Travel Policy
Speaking about Frontier Airlines minor travel policy, they should obtain a boarding pass from the guardian. They can request a boarding pass from the ticket counter, including the service charge so that they can pass through the security and accompany their children to the boarding gate. The family member will also receive a boarding pass to bypass the child ’s final destination security checks. Therefore, the child should be taken to the ticket office at the boarding gate, and bring the ticket counter, and should be read through the border airlines minor policy before traveling.
Useful information about Frontier airlines unaccompanied minor children
If you have made a Frontier flight reservation for a minor, then you must understand its policies. This will be discussed below.
- Unaccompanied minors must be at least 15 years of age and should be accompanied by Frontier Airlines unaccompanied minor service.
- Frontier Airlines charges $ 110 as a fee for small unaccompanied services. This service includes issuing a guardian ’s boarding gate pass, a lanyard with a minor ’s destination card, handover from the boarding gate agent to the flight attendant, in-flight drinks and snacks, and issuing a boarding gate for the guardian when picking up Pass.
- Unaccompanied minors can only take direct flights, not transit flights.
- As minors, they may not have any identification. Therefore, they may use the school ID, library card, or birth certificate as proof and other documents.
Therefore, parents who send minors to enjoy vacations will not panic when traveling on Frontier Airlines.