Facebook Login Help +1 (866) 987-2474
Facebook is one of the leading social media platforms widely used by billions of users around the world. Users can use their FB accounts on multiple devices such as Windows, iPhone, Android phone, and iOS. To recover your Facebook account without any information you have to go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure you use the same computer or mobile phone number you used before to sign in to your Facebook account.
Learn how to reset your Facebook password, if you’re having trouble logging in to your Facebook account, you can try a few things here.
- Try to recover your Facebook account
- Go to Facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- If your password not working or you forgot your Facebook account password
- Try resetting it.
Forgetting a password can be very frustrating and trying to remember a password can be very difficult. If you have lost your Facebook password, then don’t worry as you can recover your account in the following order:
- Go to the Facebook page.
- Click the “Forget Account” button in the password box.
- Now you can find your account by giving your email or phone number.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Select the account recovery option. You can get the code by mail or phone number.
- Click “Continue”.
- Wait for a second, you will receive your code on your mobile phone or in your mail.
- Enter the code you received (depending on the option you choose).
- Click “Continue”.
- Enter a new password in the box.
- Click “Continue”.
- Choose the option that suits you.
- Click “Continue”. Now you can log in to your Facebook account with a new password.
Try logging in with an additional email or phone number
If you are not able to reset your Facebook account password or verify your login ID, then you can try to reset your account password. You can get access to your Facebook account via the alternative email or mobile phone number provided in your account.
- Try resetting your email account
- If you signed in to Facebook with your email, contact your email service provider to gain access to the email in your Facebook account. For example, are many email service providers bothering themselves? Selection on the login screen.
- If you restore access to your email, you can take steps to reset your password.
- Try your mobile phone number
If you have entered your mobile number, check the tips on how to access your mobile phone number.
- Try trusted contacts
- Visit Facebook.com/login/identify and click on the forgotten password.
- Go to the recovery page, which allows you to send an alternative email ID.
- After that, enter the name of the trusted contact and follow the instructions to send the recovery code link on the screen to the trusted contact.
Get code from trusted contacts
- Contact these friends and tell them to open the link.
- Get a security code from them.
- Enter it in the desired web field and reset the password.
I can’t reset my password because I’ve reached the password reset limit
- Check the spam or junk email file with the link to reset your password.
- To keep your account secure, we allow you to request a new password several times each day. If you have reached this limit, you will have to wait 24 hours to try to reset your password.
Facebook.com/login/identify – recover Facebook username
No matter whether you forgot the username of your old Facebook account or current account, username can be easily recovered through facile steps below:
- To begin with, proceed to facebook.com/login/identify page and click on forgot account tab.
- Then enter the phone number or recovery email associated with your Facebook account.
- Once Facebook verifies your identity using the phone number or email, your username will appear.
- But if you don’t access to both your phone number or recovery mail, then click on no longer have access to these option and then submit your current email address through which Facebook can verify you.
- Now, Facebook will send a verification request on this email and you just need to submit the required verification information and your account will be recovered after 24 hours verification process.
How to change/reset Facebook password if already logged in?
- Log-in to your Facebook account and tap on your profile
- Then choose settings and privacy option and then navigate to Facebook settings
- Now, proceed to Security and Login section and choose the option of Change password.
- Then tap the edit button, type your current password and new password, confirm it and then save it.
However, if you forgot your Facebook username, password or both, then Facebook provides several recovery options to its different users based on what information was provided by the user at the time account set up. Hence, the recovery options may vary according to what information you have updated on your Facebook account.
www.facebook.com/recover.php account password
If you forgot your Facebook account password, you can easily change it using the method below.
- Visit the Facebook website using any web browser.
- Enter the phone number and select the forgotten password.
- Enter your username or phone number to find your account during the account recovery process.
- Select a Phone number to restore your Facebook account.
- Send the security code via text to the contact number.
- To verify your identity, enter it in the desired web field.
- Reset the account password by creating a new password.
You can confirm the password by re-entering and complete the process by saving the changes. Through this, you can easily recover your Facebook account password using facebook.com/login/identify, if you still not able to fix the issue then you need to get in touch with experts.