Facebook.com/login/identify is an account recovery page, for the help of this page you can easily recover or reset your Facebook account. To recover your Facebook account without any information you have to go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure you use the same computer or mobile phone number you used before to sign in to your Facebook account.
Facebook.com login identify
Forgetting a password can be very frustrating and trying to remember a password can be very difficult. If you have lost your Facebook password, then don’t worry as you can recover your account in the following order:
- Go to the Facebook.com/login/identify.
- Now you can find your account by giving your email or phone number.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Select the account recovery option. You can get the code by mail or phone number.
- Click “Continue”.
- Wait for a second, you will receive your code on your mobile phone or in your mail.
- Enter the code you received (depending on the option you choose).
- Click “Continue”.
- Enter a new password in the box.
- Click “Continue”.
- Choose the option that suits you.
- Click “Continue”. Now you can log in to your Facebook account with a new password.
How to Use Facebook.com/login/identify
No matter whether you forgot the username of your old Facebook account or current account, the username can be easily recovered through the facile steps below:
- To begin with, proceed to the facebook.com/login/identify page and click on forgot account tab.
- Then enter the phone number or recovery email associated with your Facebook account.
- Once Facebook verifies your identity using the phone number or email, your username will appear.
- But if you don’t have access to both your phone number or recovery mail, then click on no longer have access to these options and then submit your current email address through which Facebook can verify you.
- Now, Facebook will send a verification request on this email you just need to submit the required verification information and your account will be recovered after 24 hours verification process.
I can’t log in to Facebook, Now what to do?
If you can’t log into your Facebook account, it could be due to several reasons: Facebook login details, account hacked, Facebook bugs, cache or cookie problem, browser issue, malware/virus infection, or account has been disabled by Facebook. , e.t.c.
If you are facing Facebook login issues then you can try the below-mentioned possible solutions to fix the Facebook issue on your computer or phone.
Change Your Password
If you are facing the problem of logging in to the Facebook app, it is likely that you are not providing the correct credentials for your account. To avoid this, try changing your account password and try logging in again.
Check out the guide below to change your Facebook password.
- First, you need to go to the Facebook login page and click ‘Forgot Password?’ have to click on.
- Then, you need to enter your email or phone number and then click on the Search button
- Now, you have to choose how to get the verification code and click on continue.
- Then, you will be prompted for a confirmation code on the method you chose, enter that code, and then click Continue.
- And then finally, you have to enroll a password and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Now go back to the login page and try to access your account again to see if the problem is already fixed
Clear browser cache and cookies
I can’t log in to Facebook A problem may be due to browser cache and cookies. Once you clear your browser’s cache and cookies and see if it can fix your Facebook not logging in
You should follow the steps below to clear the cache and cookies of your browser.
- If you use Chrome, you need to open Chrome
- then click on the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, then click on More Tools -> Clear browsing data
- tick the cache and cookies option
- choose a time frame, and click the Clear Data button. To clear chrome cache and cookies.
Report the Problem to Facebook
If you can’t find the solution to your problem, then we suggest that you let the experts solve your problem.
Try reporting the problem to Facebook and have them try to fix the problem with your account and their platform. When reporting a problem, be sure to include important details such as your location, account information, and the device you are using.
For More Information Read – https://www.facebook.com/help/mobile-basic/105487009541643