Facebook account users many times face issues in the signing into their account and for this they required to recover their account password. Therefore, for how to reset Facebook password there are steps that the user is required to follow correctly.
So, if anytime the user faces login issues, they should straightaway follow the Facebook account recovery steps that are mentioned below.
Facebook Password Reset Steps
- First of all the user of the Facebook account needs to go to the sign-in page of Facebook by entering its official web address.
- Then the user is required to enter their email address for Facebook in the given space.
- The user should then select the forgot password option and should then proceed to the further step.
- After this option is selected, the user should process the verification step by any of the other verification methods.
- The user can utilize their alternate email or their registered phone number for verification.
- If the user has chosen the email verification method, then they are required to enter their alternate email in which they’ll get a code for recovering the account password.
- If the user has selected the phone number verification option, then they will get a code on the registered phone that they need to enter for processing the recovery step.
- Once the user has chosen the verification method, they need to enter the given code in the ask required filed.
- By doing this, the user will get to a page in which they will have to enter the new password for the account.
- Lastly, the user should click on save and should sign in with the new password.
Also Read: Recover Hacked Facebook Account
Furthermore, if the user faces any confusion about Facebook password reset steps, then they can simply connect the required representatives available to the user. The executives can be contacted at any time on their specific number or email help.
The user should also be very careful while processing the Facebook password recovery steps as, if any wrong step is undertaken then the recovery will not be completed and the user might face technical issues. Also, there are chances that the user’s account gets blocked because of the errors while recovering the password is attempt more time and other security reasons.