Are you involved in traffic and are late for boarding the flight? Or did your meeting go so far as not to arrive on time at the airport? Or is it just a change in plan? Whatever the reason, everything affects your travel and your bookings. However, travel more smoothly as Delta Airlines flight change option is available and you can manage your booking as well.
Now, you have been given this flexibility by Delta Airlines that if you have booked this airline you can proceed without any difficulty. And to know in detail about Delta Airlines flight change policy you can follow the steps below.
Learn how to make Delta Airlines flight change in simple steps!
- Open a web browser and go to the official Delta Airlines website.
- Tap on the airline’s “Manage travel” option from the page displayed in front of you.
- Enter the reservation or reservation number and last name in the space and tap “Next”.
- A new page will be displayed with travel details and you can tap on the desired location.
- Select the “Change Flight” option from the flight details section and move further.
- Select the flight from the list and then enter your personal details along with payment details.
- The changes made will be sent to you via the email you sent at the time of booking.
A point to note in Delta Airlines Flight Change Policy!
- If you happen to change your flight within 24 hours of being booked you may proceed for free.
- If you have exceeded 24 hours then according to Delta Airlines flight change policy you can still change the flight but you will be asked to pay a flight change fee.
To know more about the policy, you can contact your local travel agent or directly connect with Delta Airlines.