How do I set up Chrome cast on TV, laptop, and iPhone?
Gone are the days when we used to watch limited content on TV with a remote. Today, with Google’s Chromecast, our phone has become our remote and we can cast anything and everything from our phone right to our big TV screens. Right from business meetings, presentations to Google photos, music, and group video calling everything can be streamed on the big TV screen just by using a Chromecast device. Now, you no longer have to buy the expensive smart setup boxes as with Chromecast, you can cast all your favorite content on different OTT’s to your TV screen. Moreover, Chromecast also streams the games on your TV screen which you used to play on your tablet or phone. Hence this 2 minutes’ facile guide will help you to set up your Chromecast on different devices:
- First, connect your Chromecast device to a USB cable and then plug the USB cable into a socket.
- Then connect the HDMI connector of Chromecast to an open HDMI input on your TV.
- Once, the chrome cast home screen appears, you will find your Chromecast device number on your TV screen.
- Now, install the Google Home app on your phone or tablet. Once, the Google Home app is installed on your phone, open the app, select or add your Gmail account and then tap on the same Chromecast name and number that is displayed on your TV screen.
- Now, select a network for your Chromecast and ensure that both your devices (phone and Chromecast) are connected to the same Wi-Fi network otherwise Chromecast won’t play your content on TV.
Chromecast can be set on your iPhone easily in just 2 minutes by following some facile steps below:
- First, plug in your Chromecast and download the Google Home app from the App store.
- Then turn on your Bluetooth and select your Chromecast device from the list.
- If you don’t want to set up Chromecast via Bluetooth, then tap on No thanks and press the Home button.
- Now, open your iPhone settings app and tap on Wi-Fi, then switch to the same network on which your Chrome cast works, match the code of Chromecast and your set up is done
Chromecast.com/setup Laptop PC
Chromecast can easily be set up on your laptop or computer as follows:
- First, connect the Chromecast to your TV, then on your laptop switch to the same Wi-Fi network with which Chromecast is connected.
- Now, proceed to Chromecast set up a website on your laptop, and install the Chromecast app as directed.
- Once the app is downloaded, start the setup by clicking on the continue button.
- Now at the setup screen on your laptop, the code on your TV and laptop should match.
- Then you need to complete the setup by tapping on that’s my code.
- Thereafter you need to enter your Wi-Fi details and then you are ready to cast your content.