Users who plan to use the Windstream email service will then become a simple and easy process to access the email account, reset the forgotten password or delete the account. If the user forgets the password, instead of being worried and being hyperactive, the user can change Windstream password to be able to get access to the account again.
Follow these simple steps to change Windstream password:
- The user begins with the login page Windstream.net, which provides options for users who have forgotten their password.
- Instead of entering a new email address and password, users need to click the button called “Trouble Logging in?”
- After clicking on the button, the user will be taken to the requested page of the email address and password, to update the account information and to slightly edit the settings.
- Because the user has forgotten the password, he or she will find a button at the bottom of the information box that says “I forgot the password!” And users need to select that button.
- The user will now be directed to the page that requests his or her email address.
- Users must know the associated email address for password recovery. Then type the email address in the box and click the “OK” button.
- After clicking “OK”, the user will be taken to the page automatically, which will ask him or her to answer security questions from the account.
- After creating an account, this is part of the information that users should fill out.
- These questions often have basic information that only the users will recognize and will be in situations that need to be remembered or answered. When the user answers the question, he or she will be able to set a new password for the account and then log in to the account.
The above-mentioned steps will surely help you to change Windstream password easily and effectively. If you still find it difficult you can take quick and direct assistance from the support team for any sort of problem-related to Windstream.