Discord is very popular among game lovers who play games on their mobile phones or on computers. Discord is a free software build for gaming users to chat online during gaming. Discord has lots of advanced features that most of the other free software doesn’t offer.
So millions of people trust Discord because of its diverse features. It also offers group calling which is very much required for avid gamers. The best thing about this application is that you get this for free paying, not a single penny. However, you can add additional features by paying and customizing your software according to your need. If you are making payment of your Discord account, you need to keep full security of it. Thus changing your account password from time to time is the best way to stay away from hackers.
How to Change Forgotten Discord Password?
Just think one day you can’t access your Discord account. There could be a few reasons for it but the most frequent reason for it is related to password. Think about what to do if you have Forgot Discord Password for your Discord account. The only option left with you is to reset the forgotten password using any of the password recovery options.
- Go to the Discord login page and enter your email id.
- Then click on the “Forgot your password?” option.
- As you click on it, you will receive a password reset link on your email address to set a new password for your account.
- Create a new password for your account and save the changes by clicking on “Change Password”.
- Your password is changed and you can now access your forgotten Discord account.
How to Reset Discord Password?
Changing your Discord password protects you from suspicious access to your account. It also protects your account from being hacked. However, these are few reasons to Reset Discord Password, there could be other reasons too that require resetting your Discord account password. Follow these steps to reset Discord password:
- Go to Discord account login page by opening any of the web browsers.
- Enter your email id and password. Click on login.
- Now click on the gear icon to go to your account settings.
- Click on the Edit option to change the information in your account.
- Look for the change password option and click on it.
- After clicking on it, enter your current password and then set a new password.
- Click on save to make the changes in effect.
How to Change Discord Password on Mobile?
Keeping your Discord account secure is the top priority. If you think that someone other than you also knows your Discord account details, then you need to Change Discord Password immediately to avoid unauthorized access to your account. If you love playing games on mobile and use Discord app on your mobile phone, then you can follow these steps to change your Discord password on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Discord app on your mobile phone.
- Look for the three horizontal lines at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Gear icon to open the Account setting.
- Tap the account and tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password twice to set a new password.
- Save the changes made. In this way, you can Change Discord Password on your mobile phone.
Discord Customer Support Number
Many users face technical issue in fixing password related issues like resetting and changing their account password. They need to call the Discord Customer support team to get instant support in fixing these issues and secure their account. The Discord Support number is toll-free and open round the clock. So you can call them anytime according to your time slot from the comfort of your home or office.