Your Amazon account has your credit card details and other details like address, phone number, etc. you should protect your account from the wrong hands. Thus changing your account password regularly is a good option. But most people don’t know how to change Amazon password so they need to know the full step of changing their amazon account password easily.
Apart from the details, your amazon account is connected with many things like UPI payment, Prime account, Music, etc. Thus in any case your account must be only in your control. Password is key to your account and every detail linked with your account, thus it is of utmost importance to keep your Amazon account secured.
How to Change my Amazon Password?
Changing the Amazon account password is a great option if you think your account’s security and privacy is getting compromised. Always try to set a strong password which is very difficult to guess. But in case you feel something is not right with your Amazon account, change your account password immediately. Always try to change your account password every few days or months.
Here is How to Change my Amazon Account Password on Mobile:
- Tap the Amazon app to open it.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Tap “Your Account”.
- In the “Account Settings” option, tap “Login & security”.
- Tap “Edit” in front of the “Password” option.
- Enter the current password and then enter the new password to set it.
- Tap “Save changes”.
Here is How to Change Your Amazon Account Password on Computer?
- Open the Amazon website and log in to your Amazon account.
- Move your mouse over the “Accounts & Listings” option in the top right corner of the website.
- Click on the “Your Account” option.
- Then click on the “Login & security” option.
- Enter your current amazon account password and log in to your account.
- Once you have logged into your account, click on the “Edit” option next to the Password option.
- Enter your current password.
- Then enter the new password twice to set it.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
- Your amazon account password has been changed and you can now sign in with a new password.
How to Reset my Amazon Account Password?
It is hard to keep each and every account password memorized. Now a day people use an email account, amazon account, and many other accounts on their mobiles and computer which require a password to access. Remembering each password is not an easy task. Many times people forget their account password. This happens with their amazon account too. Many amazon account users forget their account password. Thus they need to perform an Amazon password reset immediately to use amazon services again.
- Open Amazon’s official website and click “Sign In” at the top right of the screen.
- Enter the email account / mobile number associated with the Amazon account. Click Continue.
- Now if you lose your password, click on “Forgot Password”.
- On the password-assistance page, enter the email id / mobile number of your Amazon account and click Continue.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered email id / mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the box displayed on the screen.
- Click Continue.
- Enter a new password twice in the field.
- Then click “Save Changes and Sign In”
Amazon Account Password Assistance
Your password is the key to your account. In any case, you need to enter the password to access your amazon account. Forgetting a password restricts you from accessing your account. Thus you need to reset your account password. You must know how to reset the Amazon account password. If you don’t know the steps, then refer to the above-mentioned steps or you can get technical assistance from the Amazon customer support team. Just dial the amazon support number and talk with an expert executive to get instant support for account password recovery.
Also Read: Passwords.Google.com Saved Passwords