Has your Gmail account been hacked? Then restore it immediately. As a leading webmail, Gmail provides a variety of functions, including security. However, registration through the secure UN system may cause this problem. Ok! The password reset process is simple and can be completed in just a few steps.
There is another way to recover Gmail password, that is Call Google to Reset Password. With this number, you will receive comprehensive assistance to complete the process and provide various solutions to help you gain access to your Google account. If you have trouble logging into your Gmail account and need to know how to restore the account, you can follow the procedure below to recover your Gmail password:
To recover your Gmail password, please follow these steps:
- By phone number
- Via alternate email address
- Through security issues
Reset Gmail password | Quick and easy way to reset phone number
- Access the Google account recovery page by clicking the link https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.
- Enter your Gmail address and click “Next”.
- Then, you will be asked to enter the last password you remember. If not, please click the “Try Other Questions” link.
- If you know the date when the Google account was created, please enter the date or click other questions.
- Now, you will have the right to restore your Google account. Via secondary email account. Enter it and click Next.
- Open the same email address and click on the email sent by Google. Here you will find the security code. Enter the same code on the Google account recovery page.
- Now create your new password.
Recover Gmail password via SMS
Please follow the steps below to restore your Gmail account via SMS! When using the password recovery option by phone number, you will be asked to send a text message, and you can retrieve the Gmail password via text message.
- Make sure there is internet on your phone.
- Enter the phone number you have registered in your Gmail account on the account recovery page
- SMS with code will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter the code on the account recovery page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the Gmail page to restore your account.
- Use the above process to retrieve the Gmail password via SMS.
- Another process that can be used to recover an account is an alternate email address.
- Enter an alternate email address in the next tab to restore the account.
- The email sent by Gmail contains a link to retrieve your account.
- Click the email to open it.
- Click the email sent by Google to restore the account.
- You can use another method to recover account through security issue.
- You must provide the exact answers you get during the account recovery process.
Gmail account password recovery in mobile apps
You can easily retrieve your Gmail password from your mobile phone by following the detailed steps below:
- On your mobile phone, visit Gmail.com through a web browser and try to log in.
- In the “Password” column, do not enter anything yourself, but click the “Forgot Password” link.
- On the new page, a new option will appear, asking you to use your phone or security question to change your password. Choose the option to use your phone to recover your Gmail password.
- When this option is selected, the password will be sent to your registered mobile phone.
- Enter the same code you received on your phone in the Gmail code box.
- After entering the password, you will get a link to retrieve the password by entering the selected new password.
If you can’t recover your Gmail password from your phone, you can always Call Google to Reset Password. You can also contact Gmail customer service and Gmail technical support.
How to unlock Gmail account without password?
In order to improve security, it is protected by a password, considering that it is currently difficult to obtain the entire password, however, Gmail has different ways to recover the password, or by sending the password on a mobile device (if it has not already done so). Specify the number, and then the person can perform the same operation by obtaining emails from other emails displayed in the account. If none seem to be an option, the same operation password can also be executed when trying to unlock the Gmail account without a password. For more instructions, you can Call Google to Reset Password with an expert.
You can perform the following steps to unlock your Gmail account without using a password:
- Go to a web browser, go to Gmail, and click “Login”.
- In this field, click the user name, and then click Next.
- Now you can see several options for unlocking your account.
- In the options, I do not have a password, and then click Next.
- You will be asked to enter the username of the Gmail account, and then click Next.
- On this page, you can choose how to unlock your account.
- You must enter the answer to the security question and you must ensure that you provide the correct answer.
- After the correct answer, you will be taken to the recovery page, the user must enter a new password and click Continue.
Therefore, if you follow the above steps, you can unlock your Gmail account without using a password. If you want to get further instructions, you can Call Google to Reset Password.
How to configure two-step verification for Gmail?
Two-step verification is a layer of additional security for email accounts (not passwords). Gmail also provides users with a two-step verification service, allowing users to protect their accounts from any hacking activities. But users must enable two-step verification in their Gmail account before they can enjoy the benefits. After setting up, every time you log in to your Gmail account; you will receive the code you must enter before accessing your Gmail account.
Here are the steps to enable 2-step verification in Gmail:
- First, go to https://myaccount.google.com/, then log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the Login and Security tab.
- Now scroll down and click Verify in two steps.
- Activated, then enter your Google account password.
- Now enter the phone number and then select an option to get the code.
- After that, click Next and enter the received code.
- Touch Next.
- Now, click the “Activate” tab to enable the two-step verification process.
If you do not have sufficient ability to perform two-step verification through the above instructions, please Call Google to Reset Password and obtain the best solution of the same kind from a certified expert. They will provide you with appropriate assistance to set up two-step verification in your Gmail account.
How to change Gmail password?
Get the complete method to change your Gmail password. It is a good habit to change the email password regularly. This will ensure the security of your account. However, if you are using Gmail, you don’t need much work. The process is simple and detailed information is listed below.
A quick way to change Gmail password
- Open Gmail and log in.
- Click the profile picture at the top right of the page, and then select “My Account”.
- A new window will appear, displaying a list of functions, select “Login and Security”.
- Scroll down the page and go to the “Log in to Google section”. In this section, you will get the “Password” option. Click it and then change your password.
How to recover Gmail password without a phone number?
Have you created a new Gmail account? Then, you can easily send and receive important emails in a very secure way. However, if you forget your Gmail account password for some sudden reason, you can also reset it with a new password. By using the registered phone number, you can easily recover Gmail password without phone number. But what if someone forgets the phone number? Call Google to Reset Password and you can also get a related password reset solutions from professionals.
Use the following steps to reset your Gmail account password without using a phone number:
- First, go to the official login page of Gmail, and then click the link of “I forgot my password”.
- Just enter your email ID and press next.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the last password. If you forget the password, please click Next.
- Click the “Test other questions” link, and you will see how to answer security questions.
- Provide correct answers to all security questions, and then touch the “Next” tab.
- After that, enter a new password for your Gmail account to complete the process.
How to reset Gmail password on Android phone by resetting phone number?
Gmail is very easy to use; you can easily reset your password. You need to follow certain guidelines. However, if you encounter difficulties, Call Google to Reset Password.
Here, you can review the guidelines for resetting Gmail passwords on Android:
- You must access the Gmail login page from your Android device.
- When you move to the Google account recovery page, click “Need Help”.
- Now, you will get three main options, choose the first one, you must choose “I don’t know the password”.
- You must fill in your Gmail account address in the field provided.
- Whenever your task is completed, select the “Continue” button.
- The user will now be asked to fill out the “CAPTCHA” form.
- As a user, you must enter the last password that can still be retrieved.
- Click the “Continue” button to move. Alternatively, you can select the “I don’t know” button.
- It provides you with a list of options on how to reset your Gmail password on your Android device. You need to use an alternate email address or phone number to receive the verification code.
- You will see a blank bar, it will appear and prompt you to enter the verification code. After doing so, a new screen will appear.
- After completing all the steps, you can now reset your Gmail password directly on your Android device.
If you find it difficult to solve a given technical problem, you can Call Google to Reset Password. It is easy to get help and can be called from anywhere.