Creating a new Gmail account is not difficult. Reliability is the key, maybe this is why we all like to open new Gmail accounts. It is important to discover various proprietary features of Gmail. Sometimes, our Gmail account is flooded with too many unwanted or annoying emails. It is important to understand the various steps to block someone on Gmail. You only need to follow some important steps and then you can easily block an email address in Gmail. Here, you can view some important steps to deal with:
- First, you should connect to a strong and secure internet connection
- After that, you must enter the Gmail address in the address bar
- Then, the Gmail page opens
- You should enter credentials like username and password
- Then log in to your Gmail account
- Now, once your Gmail account is open, you should extract an annoying email
- Then, after completing the above steps, you must click on three dots
- You need to select “Block Sender Options” from the drop-down menu
- After that, confirm by block
How to block someone (an email address) on Gmail?
To block someone on Gmail, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to your Gmail account (gmail.com). Then drag the email from the sender you want to block. If your inbox is full of messages, just search for the user ’s name in the box at the top.
Step 2: Click the down arrow on the far right of the sender’s name.
Step 3: Now, click the block sender name option from the drop-down list.
Step 4: Click the “Block” option to confirm.
There are three basic operations involved in blocking the Gmail scheduler:
- Go to messages from unwanted senders.
- From the Message drop-down menu, select Block, Sender Name option.
- Verify your choice.
Also Read: How to fix Gmail not syncing error
How to block an email address in Gmail
- Go to Gmail, enter your email address or phone number, and click the Next option.
- Enter the password and click the Next button.
- Click the email from the repeat offender, and then click the three dots on the far right of the sender’s name.
- Click the block option (sender name) from the drop-down list.
- Click the block option to confirm.
After blocking, you will stop receiving emails from users you block. If you want to know how to block someone on Gmail, follow all the steps above.
Steps to unblock someone on Gmail?
Step 1: Click the gear setting icon option in the upper right corner of the inbox.
Step 2: Select the “Settings” option
Step 3: Click on the “Filter and blocked addresses” option
Step 4: At the end of the sender you want to restore, click the “Unblock” option.
By following all the steps above, you can unblock Gmail. I hope reading and implementing these steps will help you and now you are able to know the ways to block someone on Gmail as well as how to block an email address in Gmail.