There are circumstances when the AOL account gets deactivated or becomes inaccessible. You must create a new AOL account with a new username if you experience this problem, the existing username will not be available for you to use again in the new account. Do you know the reason for its deactivation? Well, three probable reasons could be there. There are situations where users make an account deletion request and then want to get it back in its previous form. Are you among them? You may have requested to delete your account or have not signed in to your account in the past 12 months which causes the AOL account deactivated. Or maybe the account was used against the terms of service.
- You may have made an account deletion request
- You may not have signed in to your account sign from past 12 months
- You may have used this account against the Terms of Service
We request you to use the account recovery flow for confirming that the AOL account is deactivated or doesn’t exist anymore. You will get an indication that the account has either been deactivated or you can’t go for AOL password recovery online.
AOL Account Deactivate | What to Do?
- Open the Sign-in Helper
- Enter your email address or recovery phone number – click on Continue
- A new window will open
- Click Yes, send me a verification code
- You will then get a verification code to the phone number or email address
- Enter that verification code and click on Continue
- Now you need to choose the account you would like to sign into
How do I know If my AOL Mail Account Deactivated?
While attempting the sign-in, you might see a message as your account is not active any longer. This message most commonly appears when the account is deactivated due to limited activity. It also states that your email account was used in a manner that violated AOL’s terms of service or you have raised an account deletion request. If you have logged into the account in between 90 and 180 days, then you will be able to reactivate your AOL account effortlessly. After reactivation, this account shall function normally. But yes, you won’t be able to access any email that you received during your AOL account deactivated due to inactivity.
Also Read: How to Make AOL my Homepage
How to Reactivate AOL Paid Subscription?
- Visit the official website of AOL
- Click on the My Account link and make your account login
- Then you need to click on my subscriptions
- Now you need to find out the product or services to be renewed or reactivated
- Download the application and log in to the application or product
- Then you will have to click on renew the subscription
- Click on the Forgot Password link if you do not get the details
- It will redirect you to the webpage, where you can reset the AOL password
- Then you need to follow the on-screen instructions
Even though the Sign-in Helper helps, make a telephonic conversation with the account security officials if you need any information if your AOL account deactivated. These are highly qualified and specially trained professionals who are driven by the intense desire to serve the account users. Do you have the helpline number? If no, visit the official AOL website once to collect it. We must suggest saving this number on your phone if you are a user of this webmail. It is a globally accessible helpline number that promises all-time availability of technical support services.