Air China is one of the largest airlines in Asia. It has a large network of airlines including affiliates and affiliates. It has a fleet of about 500 latest aircraft. It operates at about 1,200 destinations in about 193 countries. It operates on the 4 C principle of choice, comfort, convenience, and credibility. Passengers are always informed of the latest flight status updates by sending a notice.
Air China cancellation policies and procedures are very flexible keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, which allows them to book, change, cancel and request a refund for Air China. Whenever you travel by Air China you must keep yourself informed of all these rules which will help in saving time, effort and money.
Air China flight ticket cancellation process (Online)
- You can cancel your flight by going online and following the on-screen instructions given. You need to have your personal and flight information with you as they will need to be entered when canceling your Air China flight ticket.
- This is only possible on Air China International websites. Make sure the information you enter is correct, as this will help accurately process the cancellation request.
- Once your cancellation request is processed, a refund will be issued to you.
- If you cancel multiple tickets in one go, there is an option called “Add Ticket Number” that will be used to add passengers.
- Make sure you check the information in the confirmation email you received when booking the flight, then enter your cancellation information.
- If you are unable to cancel your ticket online, then call the Air China customer service or go to your nearest Air China dealership.
- If the ticket is booked online, you can contact them and they will complete all the formalities for you and get a refund.
What is Air China cancellation policy?
- First, you need to check the Air China flight cancellation policy before canceling your flight ticket
- You have the right to cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of booking the flight without having to pay the cancellation fee, as long as the flight is booked one week before the departure date and you must travel from or to the USA.
- If the newborn travels with you and you cancel the adult ticket, then the newborn ticket is automatically canceled.
- When canceled, the refund is made on the original payment source used at the time of departure.
- You may run into serious issues and it may not be possible for the refund to be processed if the card requesting a refund is different from the one used at the time of booking.