Gmail – is an email service that is developed by Google. One can access Gmail on the web through third-party programs which are POP or IMAP. Initially, Gmail came with a storage capacity of 1 gigabyte per user however today it comes with 15 gigabytes of storage which means that you can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size compressive of attachments however one can send the emails up to 25 megabytes if you wish to send the file which is larger one can insert the file using Google drive.
How to Add Another Account in Gmail?
It is always beneficial to add another account in Gmail, lets says if someone has an official email account and a personal one then they can sign in multiple Gmail accounts by following the given steps
- Go to the Gmail login page and log in to the accounts by entering details for the accounts which one wants to add.
- Once you have logged into the account, go the right side of the page and click on Settings from the given options.
- Now from the security point of view, you will be required to enter the password and then click on Sign in
- Now on this page, select “Accounts and Import” option from the list and click on Grant access to your account and there you will be able to see “Add another account in Gmail” link and please click on the same
- Now you will be required to enter the email address which you want to add and then click on Next.
- You will be asked “Are you sure” which will help you to check the information entered is correct before you click on Send e-mail to grant access.
- Once the adding of the account is done all you are required to do is to confirm sign in multiple Gmail accounts
- Check your inbox as it will have an email with the link in order to confirm
- Once you click on that link and it will be done
Also Read: Login Gmail with Different Username
How to Sign in Multiple Gmail Accounts?
In case if one has multiple accounts it can be troublesome to switch between the accounts however to put you at the ease one can sign in multiple Gmail accounts and can switch between them by takings the actions as below
- Go on the Google homepage then sign in to the account which is your primary account
- One will be able to see the profile picture, click on it from the drop-down menu and select “Add Another Account in Gmail” and then sign in and do the same for all the other accounts which you want to add. In order to switch between multiple accounts, click on your photo again and you will be able to see all the other added accounts, and in order to open it “Right-click it”.
On iPhone or Android
For iOs device
- Click on the profile picture and select the option “Use another account”
- Gmail provides this option to add emails from other service providers as well. Users will be asked to select the type of the account, once done follow the onscreen instructions in order to sign in to multiple Google account.
- Once you have signed in, you can switch between accounts with the help of profile picture and then select the account from the menu
For Android devices
- As you are already logged in, select add another account in Gmail from the menu
- As we all know that we can add the email from other service providers as well so select the type of the account one is looking to add, now please follow the onscreen instructions in order to sign in multiple google accounts
- You can switch between the accounts after signing in or clicking on the profile pictures
By taking the steps as above one will be able to Add Another Account and use multiple accounts in Gmail as per your convince to save time and a lot of confusion.