Accounts.google.com/signin/recovery for Google or Gmail
In this situation, if you forgot the password or username of your Google account, and you are unable to access your account recovery methods to get verification codes, then you should not worry! You can easily do Google Username or ID Recovery by the following mentioned simple steps & tricks. After recovery of your account, you will be quickly using Google services such as Gmail, Photos, Drive, and Google Play.
Therefore, follow the below-given procedure to recover your Google Sign In Option (Email or Username).
Forgot the Email address or Username:
In case, if you have forgotten the email address for your account that you always use to sign in to your account, then you don’t need to worry! It is very easy to find your username with the help of a recovery phone number or the recovery/alternate email address for the account. You can follow the below presented steps to Google Sign In Recovery.
Steps to Recover Forgot Username or Google Sign-In ID:
- Just open any web browser and visit https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery.
- Then you will have to click on the “Forgot Email” option.
- Enter your recovery Email or Phone number linked with your Google/Gmail account. Press on the “Next” button.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name in the required text box. Press on the “Next” button.
- Then Google will send OTP to your recovery Email address.
- After that, you will have to submit that verification code in the required text box.
- Also, you can also skip the recovery email address option and click on the “Try another way” to get a Time Password code at your or Phone number.
- On the next page, you will view a list of usernames that match your account.
- Then you will have to find the username of your Google account and then confirm it.
Forgot Google Username Password
You can follow the below-presented process to Google or Gmail Username Recovery via Security questions. That way you can reset a new password and retrieve your account back.
Steps to Recover Forgot the Password of Account:
- Firstly, open any web browser and go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.
- Enter your Google/Gmail address password you wish to recover. Press the “Next” button.
- Then click on the option “Forgot password”.
- Now, skip the recovery email address option and click on the “Try another way”.
- Newt, you will have to tap on the “Try another way” option again.
- Then continue the process and you will easily reach the “security questions” option.
- Now you will need to enter the right answers to the security questions that you had set up while the account was created. Press on the ‘Next button.
- Once you have done the questions answer process, then you will be able to make a new password.
- Then type a new password and then re-enter the password again to confirm it.
Can’t Sign In for Another Reason:
If you are troubling in accessing your account or Gmail Username Recovery due to having another problem! Then don’t bother. You can get assistance for signing into your account by taking Google experts’ guidance.