Your Samsung account will assist you to avail many Samsung services by accessing your one single account ID. However, in any case, if you forgot the password of your Samsung account that you were handling with your ID, then you don’t need to be irritated. You can easily reset your lost or forgotten account password by going “account.samsung.com forgot password”. Only you just need to follow the below-given instructions to reset the password of your account.
Reset Samsung Account Password Using Account.Samsung.Com Forgot Password:
- From your Smartphone device or computer, browse to https://account.samsung.com/ forgot password.
- On the “Sign in” page of the Samsung account website, you will see the Find ID or Reset password option.
- Then, choose the “Reset Password” option.
- Next, type your Samsung account ID or Email account. Tap on “Next”.
- Then you will see account recovery options, so choose one recovery option either from a mobile number or email Id.
- If you choose a mobile number option, you will have to enter your mobile number that was verified by Samsung while you created an account. You will get SMS verification and it will help to reset the password.
- If you choose the Email Id option, then you will get an email from Samsung to reset your forgotten password. Open the password reset email that you received in your Email ID and click on the reset password link.
- Follow on-screen recovery steps to recover a forgotten password.
- Next, you will forward to a page where you will be able to create a new password for your account.
- Create a strong & unique password, and again enter the confirm password.
- Then you will be able to sign in to your Samsung account using your new password from your smartphone or tablet, or other devices.
- Now you are done.
Also Read: Account.Live.Com Password Reset