If you are unable to log in to your Microsoft Live account, it may be due to some reasons, such as you forgot your Microsoft Live password, or you have enabled two-step verification in your account, and you do not have a device with you to confirm. You may be trying to log in to any device other than the one you identified.
What is the reason for account.live.com/acsr?
- First, check if the cover lock button is activated. Since the Microsoft password is case sensitive, you will not be able to log in with this password, so make sure that the case lock is disabled.
- Another reason may be that your computer stores many cookies and history. Try to delete all cookies, browse the computer’s history, and then try to log in using another browser.
Find Windows errors which cause Microsoft account locked:
- Windows 10 is locked; you need to restore or reinstall it.
- Unknown applications have been downloaded and users cannot delete them by themselves.
- Windows 10 recovery failure, updates, etc.
- Trojan horse or virus attack on a personal computer or laptop computer, because the system cannot run normally.
- Several pop-up windows are opened on the computer and cannot be closed.
- When the user tries to open a specific program, several programs or applications will automatically open.
- Problems in the BIOS or system have been frozen or locked.
- Blue screen or account.live.com. Login error.
- Handling error messages like Windows is not genuine.
- The system caused network errors or technical problems with the Wi-Fi settings.
- The user does not know how to reinstall Windows 10 on the PC or laptop.
- Can no longer create a user account or log in to an administrator account.
- There are many other errors.
Account.Live.Com/Acsr from a Browser to Reset Password
Reset account real-time password: Microsoft account provides you with full authorization to organize and manage all content related to Microsoft products in real-time. The account also makes it very easy to collaborate and keep in sync with other Microsoft consumers. You can watch the best entertainment programs and prepare all the important documents.
Click “Create One”, provide the necessary credentials (email ID or phone number), and enter the security password. At any time, if you see unauthorized access to your account, you can change the password for the “Live Account”. Also, if you haven’t changed in a while, you can do the same.
However, if you have forgotten your account activation password, please visit account.live.com/acsr password / reset and follow the correct steps to reset your account activation password. In addition to modifying the Microsoft account password, here are detailed steps to reset the Microsoft account password.
Steps to change Microsoft account password
- Visit account.live.com/acsr/password/reset
- Enter your registration email, phone number or Skype
- Click Next
- Enter password
- Open your profile settings
- Click Change Password
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Enter the current password
- Now, provide a password
- Make sure its function is enough to deceive hackers
- Enter the exact same password to confirm
- Click “Save Send” to complete the process
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Microsoft password. If you find any errors during this process, it is recommended to contact an Account Live support expert.