Email providers are considered to be the best serving beneficial communications with attachments worldwide. Now everyone is fond of only one email service delight which is the Bellsouth email. Available across the world, Bellsouth also carries different issues like it suddenly stops working or else doesn’t responds for hours. To rectify the actual issues which disturb or interrupt your work, you need to look for the results as described here.
Steps to Fix Bellsouth Email Not Working Error
1. Do you have better internet connectivity?
If your Bellsouth stops working, just look after your internet connection whether it is connected to the right port or else your WiFi attachment is missing. Try to reconnect.
2. Server settings should be accurate
Sometimes server settings lose the command over Bellsouth and to set up it on the same mode check your server setting on the device on which you are working. Configure the settings again.
3. Restart the device
The time you restart your device make sure your application is not on update mode. Restarting helps in dissolving multiple issues of Bellsouth email account.
4. Clear all the cache’s and cookies from the particular browser
If we talk about the biggest issue which interrupts the entire Bellsouth network can be the unwanted caches and cookies. Clear them all with the help of settings option.
Bellsouth Email Not Responding
Whenever your Bellsouth email not responding, just make sure you put up these points in the way it is being provided. In case your Bellsouth email not working on iPad then certain steps can be acquired to settle down this trouble.
Steps to Fix Bellsouth Email Not Working On iPad Errors
1. Visit the settings option on iPad
2. Move to mail option and then hit on “add account”
3. Once you have chosen “add account”, tap on “other” option and further press on “add mail account”
4. On the next screen, “enter the name in the given field”. This will be visible at the time of sending mails.
5. Heading next, fill the Bellsouth email and password
6. Select the next option
7. On the next page, choose the option POP on the very top and select the “inbound.att.net”